PR and Berins wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabbieriot

Reaction score
Hi fellow geekers!
I have been reading some amazing stuff about PR and Berins wax, and I want to transfer from my regular pot and spatula to one of these, which ive been told the two brands are very similar, I don't do hot waxing so is there an allrounder that would be suitable for bikinis, face etc as well as legs?
I don't do intimate waxing yet, and i don't do hot wax and don't know how easy it is to transfer over. Any recommendations would be grately appriecated! Also, where would the best place to get these brands?
Thanks!! X

Perron rigot do discovery days.Where you would be able to see and try all the waxes and get some training with them.They are very reasonably priced and I think you can buy your wax at discount on the day.http://www.facebook.com/perron.rigot.uk
http://www.perron-rigot.co.uk/en/
If you join their website and facebook page you will find details.
I'm not sure who supplies Berodin or Berins at the moment someone else can help you with this.
You can also get Perron rigot from beauty express but not the full range.

Last edited:
Perron Rigot is running a discovery day on Tuesday and there are a few spaces left and you can try all the signature range of waxes and some of the other ones including the new nonstrip wax for intimate waxing; Intimate4.
Details on their FB page which Gillian has copied the link.

HTH Jack

Joe90 on here distributes Berins. You may also want to look into Outback Organics, Lycon and Hive. This would then mean you have coveted what I are as the big five brands, salon system if you wanted 6.

I started off using PR but I know use Berodin (Berins). I found the PR Euroblone just that little bit more brittle. Berodin is very pliable and we all prefer it at my salon.
See if you can get a sample of both and test them for yourself and see which one you prefer.

Perron Rigot is amazing and have a whole range of waxes and products to choose from.

Go to their Discovery Day in docklands. You'll love it!

Why complicate things when two amazing waxes (one strip one non-strip) will do an amazing job. Of course I am biased as I am an avid Berodin user (and distributor)

Why complicate things when two amazing waxes (one strip one non-strip) will do an amazing job. Of course I am biased as I am an avid Berodin user (and distributor)

I'm with you there! I ave one strip and one non strip ... All parts of the body covered :)

I think Perron Rigot Euroblonde as a non strip wax and Crsital Ocean as a strip wax are the best I have tried.

Hi joe90! Can you give me a website I'd be able to purchase this from?
Thanks!

The website is berins.co.uk, I use Berins Ease as non strip wax which is a wonderful oily wax that alows you to cover big areas without drying and Perron Rigot Crystalline as hot wax which is hypoallergenic and a pure delight to work with .
I'm deeply in love with both of them and clients love it but that's just me. xx

Thanks for that! Is berins and Perron rigot really as pain free as they say? Has anyone used both and finds one less painful than the other?

Thanks for that! Is berins and Perron rigot really as pain free as they say? Has anyone used both and finds one less painful than the other?

Pain free? No.

But i had hollywoods for years with strip wax and was amazed how much less painful it is with pr Euroblond. Id never go back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Another vote for PR here :)

I think if you are going to do bikinis you need non strip wax!!

For strip wax I just use hive roll on! Really cost effective and I get on with them really well!!

Pain free? No.

But i had hollywoods for years with strip wax and was amazed how much less painful it is with pr Euroblond. Id never go back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I currently use clean+easy Brazilian wax from ellisons which is good and certainly much less painful than strip wax, my sister went to a salon who uses lycon wax and she said it wasn't 100% pain free but still much less painful than the wax I use. So just wondered of anyone had used both and could compare or if they were much the same as the other?

Latest posts

Back