Priadara Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
hey all

i recieved a priadara skincare information pack this morning with samples sachets etc in and it looks really good, was wondering if anyone uses this range or could give me any feedback on it ?

thanx

tara x:biggrin:

Hi there, we use this in the salon I work in and personally, I find it a bit "ordinary" . The cleansers are a bit soapy, and some of the gel moisturisers a bit sticky. (Sorry)!!! Having said that, I am a Dermalogica trained therapist, and swear by the products so I suppose it would take a hell of a lot to match up to them, and obviously, Priadara are a more "budget" range (imo).
They are quite nice to work with on a smell/texture view, but, imo, not particually results driven. Just my opinion, but i think something like Eve Taylor, (similar price range i think) are a bit more special. hth:D

thanx for ur feedback hun

anyone else?

tara x

I use Priadara and both my clients and I love it. I’ve also used expensive skincare ranges and prefer Priadara. Don't be put of by the fact that its Ellisons own brand and don't compare it to Precious!! (Ellisons old brand). Ellisons have put a lot of time and effort in to developing Priadara, it’s very comprehensive and contains lots of natural ingredients, essential oils etc. I find that even my sensitive clients are fine using Priadara. Don’t be put of give it a go!!

Karen x :lol:

I have Priadora products and I too find them sticky, dont smell that nice once opened and have gone off really quick (even kept in correct environment), I havent enjoyed working with them. I do like the eye remover though.

The samples I tried were hideous, I know everyone likes different smells but I found one of the products for oily skin particuarly offensive, It smelt identical to a medicine you get for cystitus not something I want to be reminded of !!!

It was a shame really as I was impressed with the brand image, marketing material available, packaging etc everything but the products.

I have used Priadara in my salon for the last year and to be honest I haven't been that struck on it. However, my clients have loved (or so they say) my daughter has used it daily for the past 6 months and has seen a very good improvement in her skin condition.

I have felt for a few weeks now that the smell of the products have changed so I am guessing that they have expired.

I have decided to change my whole range and have just purchased the Eve Taylor range from Gmex and it has arrived today so I am going to be un packing later this evening. I am quite giddy at the prospect :)

Priadara has been a good 'starter' range and my clients have been happy to re-book their facials, so it can't be all that bad. I just wish it smelt better.

Now I must say that the body scrub is fabulous... it smells divine and is lovely to use.

I want to add a couple of body treatments to the salon (purifying back treatment etc.) and I am really interested in the Priadara body spa range - oriental and royal thai? Any opinions on those products would be appreciated
Kx

I use Priadara and find the products really nice and easy to retail. Clients love the range. BUT I don't think too highly of the customer support. For instance, the company send to all stockists a supply of their newsletter to give to clients. I received about two weeks ago the ones for summer and autumn, Well, hello, summer's over now, so half of the info is actually out of date! I could have done with these about three months ago!

Be aware as well that they don't do any product training with the skincare range - what you get in the manual and on the website is about it. Having said that, if you have a problem or a query, you can email them via the Priadara website and they are extremely helpful and knowledgable. I've done this on several occasions and been very impressed with the speed of the response and the amount of info I've been given.

I want to add a couple of body treatments to the salon (purifying back treatment etc.) and I am really interested in the Priadara body spa range - oriental and royal thai? Any opinions on those products would be appreciated
Kx

I bought the Oriental Body Scrub and Body Lotion and I love it actually. The scrub I use with a body brush and its great for exfoliating spray tan build up or before a back massage - my clients love this treatment. There is a lovely aroma (mainly lime) which I loved as it was really refreshing and stimulating.

Thanks for that Jen - I appreciate it. Off to order a pack
Kx

I use Priadara and find the products really nice and easy to retail. Clients love the range. BUT I don't think too highly of the customer support. For instance, the company send to all stockists a supply of their newsletter to give to clients. I received about two weeks ago the ones for summer and autumn, Well, hello, summer's over now, so half of the info is actually out of date! I could have done with these about three months ago!

Be aware as well that they don't do any product training with the skincare range - what you get in the manual and on the website is about it. Having said that, if you have a problem or a query, you can email them via the Priadara website and they are extremely helpful and knowledgable. I've done this on several occasions and been very impressed with the speed of the response and the amount of info I've been given.

I actually got a product training CD as well. I think it was £5 but it gives a clear understanding of the products. The manual is very concise too.

When I started off in business i used Priadara as a starter range as it fitted into my budget at the time.
I had some good case history with it. One girl imparticular had bad bad acne, I can't remember what I used now as I no longer am familiar with the range but it was a balancing product with which we had fantastic results ( type of skin where there is so much acne you can't see skin-transformed)
However I found it almost impossible to retail. As therapists we have herd of it but clients have not. Clients do not want to by products that they havn't herd of imo.
I used the range and saved every penny I had to bring in Dermalogica but I always hate having to go this way round as if you are intending eventually to use a range as a stepping stone then that stepping stone usually costs a few hundred which would of been towards the real deal.
With companies such as Dermalogica it is worth while considering factors such as training and public brand awareness. I live in a small town and sometimes people pull up outside, run in for a couple of things which sometimes may add up to £70-80 and I havn't lifted a finger!
I read somewhere that Dermalogica also do an instalment agreement so this may be worth looking into as I can wholeheartedly reccommend them
hth sorry 2 B so long x x x

I have Priadora products and I too find them sticky, dont smell that nice once opened and have gone off really quick (even kept in correct environment), I havent enjoyed working with them. I do like the eye remover though.
Hi
I agree with you they are a very basic range we have the chocobeauty body wraps also the royal thai body scrub and massage cream along with chocoalte facials they are okay but not great sellers. go for something a little more upmarket I say .:lol:

Ksibet 5031

It is a shame as the Foot Therapy smells nice, I personally found the facial range very off putting. I have heard the Thai massage is nice, I have used the Choco Facials and found there is a good amount of product once mixed and it does smell like choclate. Anyone tried the mint one?

hi i am a salon owner and have been using priadara facial products for the last 3 years. they are made with essential oils, smell lovely and leave the skin glowing and refreshed. my clients love them because of the end results and the cost. they have just brought 2 new products out and they are selling like hot cakes. we started using the oriental and thai body products after christmas and they proved to be a big hit. i have just purchased the manicure and pedicure kits as well

with regards beth1978:)

hi i am a salon owner and have been using priadara facial products for the last 3 years. they are made with essential oils, smell lovely and leave the skin glowing and refreshed. my clients love them because of the end results and the cost. they have just brought 2 new products out and they are selling like hot cakes. we started using the oriental and thai body products after christmas and they proved to be a big hit. i have just purchased the manicure and pedicure kits as well

with regards beth1978:)

have you has thai massage training with these products, this is something which i think is important, you cannot read a book or watch a dvd

I Personally Would Not Recommend Priadara Skincare To Anyone, It Is A Budjet Brand Which Should Only Be Used To Practice With (on Your Gran) Lol

The Products Are Sticky, Smell Over Powerful And I Have Neaver Seen Good Results Yet (someone May Have Though)

They Do Thai Massage But I Opened One Up The Other Day, They Are Filled With Clay And Various Other Bulk Products. This Is Not The Thai Way. Just Because They Look Like Pindas, They Are Not.

Pindas Are Juicy And All The Oils Can Be Squeezed After Steaming.

Pinda Massage Is A Treatment Passed Down By Monks In Thailand A Fab Treatment.

To balance out the views, i've been using Priadara for a couple of years now, and yes it is a "budget" brand, not as much so as others but the prices speak for themselves, but it is a high quality budget brand. I've not had any problems with it, but then again i don't expect it to be the same quality as a premium brand such as dermalogica, decleor or karin herzog, ect ect.

For those who cannot afford huge start up costs, like myself, it's a lovely starting range with some excellent USPs - no lanolin, use of essential oils, excellent range to cover most skin types, and with the introduction of new products and treatments you can make a good treatment for your clients.

At the end of the day, if you like working with it (which you should be able to tell from the start up tester pack and if not, just order a pack of testers) and you like the basis on which it works and the ingredients it uses (see Priadara skincare for more info, it's on a personal basis what you choose to use.

Not All Premiere Skin Brans Are Expensive, Just Look Around. You Can Design Some To Suit Your Salon And Budjet.

Try A Premiere Skincare And You Will See The Results.

Latest posts

Back