Product That Has Made Your Business A Success

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JERSEY JOCK

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread so the newbies could see........ Shellac has definately made my business a success.........what product has turned your business around???? xxx

yep shellac is my saviour too.. i'd say 30-40% increase in business because of it...mostly french, fedora, wildfire and rock royalty....

Shellac all the way!

I think Shellac has rejuvenated ALL our businesses, even those who have made other choices ... shellac totally has led the way for them too.

I think Shellac has rejuvenated ALL our businesses, even those who have made other choices ... shellac totally has led the way for them too.

Yes this is so true.............I started my business the same month shellac was launched, could not have timed it better........lucky me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gelish has turned my business around I was just ticking over before but now a year after introducing Gelish my clients base has tripled and my takings against last year have also tripled and all thanks to Gelish :)

Sent from my U20i using SalonGeek

Shellac for me - I love it and so do my clients.

Shellac. After a reaction to a primer used when having my regular enhancements I looked for a hypoallergenic product and found Shellac! Was so impressed by it that I decided to go back to being a nail tech! :)

Couldnt agree more!! It's the best thing that could have happened to my business in this current climate. And I LOVE shellac on my own
Nails too it's really helped them.
Amazin stuff I say :) xx

Gelicure completely changed my business, I love it my clients love it and I have had the most busy year ever. I've recently introduced Gelish to extend my colour range (I now have 90+ colours), Gelish is proving really successful too. Both are fab products. Business was good before, but its absolutely booming now!

Last edited:
Calgel and being able to give a good strong massage.Im now hanging on for OPI gelcolour as i have lots of interest.
I think because they have their favourite OPI colours the fact they will be able to have many of them in a gel polish is a real plus.

It's shellac now but when I first started out on my own it was minx pedicures. I started up at Easter and it went mad over the summer. A month later shellac was launched and I haven't looked back!

Shellac and minx both brilliant 

Gelish for my business.

definately Shellac, my amount of bookings until Xmas just proves that!
and the amount of pamper parties I'm doing!

I love the stuff, cannot get enough haha

xx

Fab to hear that many geeks are doing well...........:cool: Im sure this will encourage newbies...........:wink2:

Cluster lashes for me, people love them at this time of year for xmas parties ect, then sp lashes for the rest of the year xx

Sent from my X10i

Oddly enough for me it was cluster lashes and nail art many nail techs near me don't offer any nail art and I'm known where I live for my super bling bling nails lol

For me it was flirties extra strength.... It cut my time down by about 35/45 min per lash appt.... Which in turn enabled me to fit more clients in..
When I first started it was a good 2.5/3 hrs for a good set. Now it's 1.5/2 depending on how full they wants and also how many lashes they naturally have x

Latest posts

Back