Professional Beauty - Dublin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Are any geeks going to the above show being held this weekend?

I will be in Dublin visiting my sister and will be competing at the show on Sunday. It would be great to touch base with other geeks, if possible.

nope not going mate but.............................

good luck mate!!!!!:hug: :hug:

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:green: :green: :green:​

Good luck, Chris - you'll do a fab set! That 1st place has your name on it any day now - I'm sure!:hug:

The very best of luck for the weekend hun txt me and let me know how you get on x

can you just go if you are not in the trade but just interested in looking at beauty? Can you buy things etc

Hi Bobbie, i dont think so, i think its professionals only but i could be mistaken...

Chris, good luck!!!!!!!!!! I'll be there but only on Monday i reckon it'll be quieter. I was going to enter the novice catagory but i backed out then i was thinkin of doing the nail art but changed my mind, indecisive i know :) Hopefully i will have the time (and balls) do something next year.

Hi Bobbie, i dont think so, i think its professionals only but i could be mistaken...

Chris, good luck!!!!!!!!!! I'll be there but only on Monday i reckon it'll be quieter. I was going to enter the novice catagory but i backed out then i was thinkin of doing the nail art but changed my mind, indecisive i know :) Hopefully i will have the time (and balls) do something next year.

Rachel.....I am tempted to call you a woose!!...But honestly the thought of doing it is actually worse than doing it!!....Isn't that right Chris!!!

Good Luck Chris!!!

Hope you have a good day... Get along to the Creative Stand and introduce yourself to CNA Ireland.....They are geeks and there is bound to be some great craic!!

Chris, you are a competing junkie!

I know that Deni, Inspirations and a few others will be there....couldn't make it myself.

Good Luck!....bet you do so well over there!

Hi Chris..
Cathie is right i will be there along with Kate Richeard..carol can't make it now unfortunaly.
There is a spare flight ticket if anyone is interested..flying from southampton!
Where are you staying?

I'll be there working on the Ezflow stand so make sure to dop by and let me know how the comp went :lol:

good luck chris!!!! xxxxxx

Thanks everyone for your support - I need it LOL!

Deni & Kate - Great news that you'll be there - will keep my eyes open x

Izzi - The CND stand is my first stop after the comp. I am sure there are a few carachters there:lol:

Rach - Come on! You can still register on the day. Get into that comp circuit - it is as addictive as this site! I'll be looking out for you hun x

Go and knock em dead babe.......I will be rooting for you here big time.....
Go and get em tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good luck Chris! You will be fine! I will text you good luck at the weekend! xxx

Good luck chris.

Hi Everyone,

Yes we will be there, flying the Creative banner! Hope you all come and say hello to us on Stand 921! There is alot of interest around the show this year and judging by our own customers, it seems it's going to be the busiest Pro Beauty Show for us yet!

Chris, good luck in the competition, I had a look at your pics and they are excellent, I'm sure you'll do really well!

Latest posts

Back