Professional Beauty North 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going next Sunday on my own. I presume there will be many, many people on their own and it be that busy, it will be impossible to look like Billy no mates. I'm really looking forward to it even though I haven 't really got any money to spend, I just want to have a good look around.

Will they be showing the same things on the Sunday and the Monday? Xx

Bec 💅

When you book the show as an exhibitor you book both days; there's no choice with that, so I would imagine that, barring accident or incident, you'll see the same things each day.

Thanks Lynn x

Bec 💅

I can't wait for PBN!!! Really wish CND were gonna be there!! x

I'm doing a competition and I'm terrified xxx

Well, take comfort in knowing that we're ALL rooting for you!
Sending out positivity from the universe.
:)

Can anyone tell me if I can just turn up on the day, I haven't registered for tickets thanks x

I'm doing a competition and I'm terrified xxx

Good luck Hun x

I'm going missed out on London and train tickets are much cheaper. I'm another billy but prefer it that way don't have to wait for anyone!!
Nervous about getting the metro link though!! Xx

Can anyone tell me if I can just turn up on the day, I haven't registered for tickets thanks x

You can, but it will cost you about £25 if you do!

Who's attending Pro Beauty North this weekend? I cannot wait! Been looking forward to this date in my diary for a long time now! Haven't received a booklet this year though with all the special offers, has anyone else? This will only be my second show but was very pleased with all the new goodies I got for my tanning salon last year!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nearly here and I'm getting nervous! Got my suitcase all packed ready for the competition! Eek xx

Im going , cant wait x
Ive been in the emergency dentist and a&e all night just got home
But i am still going , i am not missing out x
Lol x
Good luck in your comp x

For all who are going have a good time and I'm sad we won't see you x

getting on the train in an hour. whoop! xxx

Getting the car loaded up and we're off at 9am, getting giddy!xx

Just a warning ladies if u leave they wont let u bk in ! Im stood waoting now and overheard a convo from security saying so and if it kicks off to call the event organiser xxxx have a good day xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm there now. Got my waxing kit. Got my Blinc mascara from Calla stand. Looking forward to no more panda eyes. Met some old friends. Saw a famous person but didn't know her! Haha. She's not that famous then. Having a good time. Going home soon though. Spending too must.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back