Professional Beauty North G.mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im hoping to go, just need to see how much it will cost to park etc, then will let you know, missed last one, so really wanna go to this one

nicky xxx

im hoping to go, just need to see how much it will cost to park etc, then will let you know, missed last one, so really wanna go to this one

nicky xxx

get the train niki,from southport or meols cop 35-40 minutes straight to gmex......no parking worries

get the train niki,from southport or meols cop 35-40 minutes straight to gmex......no parking worries

ooh dont know jo, hate public transport at best of times, but going somewhere ive never been before would be nightmare pmsl, least sat nav in car would keep me on right track lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:,
wonder if i can get tom to drop me off, will have to be really really nice to him beforehand lol,

anyway ive just registered, so i will deffo go,

xxxxx

We will have to arrange to meet I live in Manchester area so I will try and find a good place to meet that is near the gmex I will be going on both days the Sunday and the Monday I will put another post on before the day and a good place and time to meet up if that's ok with you all.

thats great lyn, look forward to meeting evryone, will be nice to put names to faces wont it? xxxxxx

which is better for bargains as cant go to both, the trade or student as i am qualified but am doing more courses?

Me to!

Its good to hear that you guys are going and even if you are not competing, you can still see the great speakers we had lined up for Olympia as now most of them have agreed to do the same seminars at Manchester.

The 3pm seminar on the Monday involves the geek site and it would be great to have some geeks there to support me, or even have a giggle as i hate microphones and are bound to **** it up!

The comp rules have gone live now for Manchester in case any of you change your minds!

See you there!

Good to hear there will be seminars! Hmmm... My plan was to come to Manchester at 1030 the Sunday... I will miss the first seminar then... Hope I don't miss anything good... :) Will have to have a look at it now... :)

C.

I shall be there and hoping to meet up with Lyndsay (Zingara) subject to Morgandie being well.

i'll be there competing both days but if you are meeting up let me know and i'll see if i can pop over and see you all, i'm going to buy Rachel the biggest glass of wine or whatever she drinks as by then i think she's gonna need it lol xx:hug:xx

I hope to be there both days hopefully,
me and pips are planning to make it a weekend away lol,
if i can get my brain into gear and come up with some inspiration i may enter the photographic comp but that will be the only one i will be brave enough to enter lol

Yep I'm going. Will find out tomorrow if my model is ok for competing at G-mex. If it's cool with her, then it's all systems GO!

:green:

ooh so many of you are going, i do hope we can all meet up, would be really great, so many of you have already met other geeks, and i feel left out pmsl:lol::lol:

xxxxxxx

Wow I didn't think I would get this much response, its going to be great, like I said nearer the time I will find the best place to meet in thGMex or at nearby pub then will put a post on or if anyone else knows a place to meet then that would be great can't wait now, and good luck to all who is competing you will do great. :)

I will be going live local so its ideal for me, cant wait !!!!!!!!

ooh so many of you are going, i do hope we can all meet up, would be really great, so many of you have already met other geeks, and i feel left out pmsl:lol::lol:

xxxxxxx

:lol: I have never met anyone from here either I can't wait how many getups is it:lol::lol:

I'll be there too, not sure which day yet.:)

Will defo be there on Sun competing. Might even compete Mon too but need to find a model for that day as no-one I know prepared to have day off work!! xx

I'll be up there on the Sunday dragging my husband around as many of us I think will be. Revenge for all his trade shows I help out at. hehee

Would be really cool to meet up with some of the Geeks - hmmm, wonder if I can persuade him for a night out in Manchester on the Thursday and then stay at the Hilton again.

I will be there too, also dragging along my husband!:) At least we get a day off from the kids though!:)

I will be there too with hubby as my mum is taking my kids yippee:)

:lol: Well with so many geeks going to the G-Mex, what would be the best time for you guys to all meet up, where would you like to meet. At a local pub there is one across the road or I am sure there must be a cafe in the G-Mex. I am going to be there on both days. Nearer the time I will put another post on to decide how and where geeks would like to meet.:lol:

Latest posts

Back