Psychic readings! How scary!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I see one nearly 2 years ago now, she told me I'm not going to die on the operating table.. totally random at the time although it has always been a worry of mine, need to remember that tomorrow as I'm having surgery in the morning & terrified :( x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

The last time I see one nearly 2 years ago now, she told me I'm not going to die on the operating table.. totally random at the time although it has always been a worry of mine, need to remember that tomorrow as I'm having surgery in the morning & terrified :( x

Ah god love you! Good luck for tomorrow. You will be fine :) x x x x

[QUOTE=Nails

Thank you hun xxxx

A scary update!

My otherhalfs sister went to see him last night.He told her that her brother( my bf) would be moving to Australia 100% and that he would be with his family. wow

He doesn't know me or her and he doesn't know how we know each other!! My bf def thinks it's weird now lol.

Everything he said to bf sister was true down to where her bf is when she will see him again. He told her about having 2 children and she has problems having children but she has been in for tests for it also and she will have a girl and a boy!

Really amazed by him. Definitely recommend him to you x

I'm a big believer. I have some Tarot cards but never really got round to getting stuck in. My aunty quite often gets things through.
She also has a friend who is very good with readings.
Back in March my family were camped around my mums bedside as we were losing her, we found out that she had known she was nearing the end since September. I had dealt with this by being angry with her because I'd felt like she had robbed us of special time with her and I almost hated her for it (anyone who has been through it will know the irrational emotions that go through your head). I had not told anyone other than a couple of members on my mums side of the family how I felt, my mums side and my dads side don't really talk much.
Whilst this was happening my aunty (dads side) had gone to her friend for a reading for herself and after, she phoned me straight away....
She said that Tina (the phsycic) stopped mid sentence and said she had a message for me
"don't be angry with your mum, she dealt with things the best way she could and didn't want you to worry about her. Your grandad is waiting for her (my grandad died before i was born) when the time is right" it was a huge comfort for me and made me change my perspective.
I've had a couple more messages from her since direct from my mum. The one that sticks out is "your troubles are now over" this was at a time when all the things that were going wrong were now going right. Also apparently I will end up marrying my boyfriend and we will have a little girl, can't wait for that lol.

Reading through these post just made me remember something, last year my mum went to a medium, who said my grandad (her dad who I was very close to before he died) had a message for me, to say I'm in the wrong line of work an am not fulfilling my full potential, well I was a hairdresser for 12 years until my last job in a salon made me decided on a change (bad experience) I now as of a few weeks ago work as a business developement manager an I love it, I must call my mum to tell her lol :)

Hiya geeks :)
Dragging up an old thread,but does anyone else have any experiences?

I've just gone through a horrible break up with boyfriend of 5 years,we'd planned lives together and have a family but he then decided he wants to 'live the single life'...he's 24 and I'm only 21 next week,so still young,but just struggling to see much positive coming my way :/
So I booked in for a reading in two weeks time,I'm a bit nervous and don't really no what to expect!! They didn't take my name or anything,but then I guess she probably knows it haha ;-)

Any more experiences will be great to hear about....

Kayleigh xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I have had 3 readings in total the first one hilighted a few issues which I was surprised at but when talking to someone else she was told almost identical info which put a downer on it the second I had was rubbish! And my last one completely changed how I feel about everything, my boyfriend ( a non believer ) had a reading and he now wants another he was absolutely amazing and at the beginning he said I do not want you to say anything to me other then yes or no I did this throughout the reading and it was such a positive reading I was blown away I don't feel the need to have any readings at the moment but if I did I would only go and see him hth enjoy it and as soon as you get home write down all what is said to you so you can look back on it as you won't remember it all :0) x

where is the last one you had a reading with based? I had a rubbish reading a few months back and looking for a true/good psychic reader that I can travel to from London.

I've messaged you Hun :0) x

Hi all does anyone know of anyone who does a good reading in Manchester area

I'm booked to see a medium on saturday, never been to one before, have always wanted but now I am I am suddenly really scared :Scared:

What if she tells me that the choices I've made are wrong, that my man isn't "the one" ? I thought I would be really excited but I'm not!

Has anyone had an online/ email reading?! I was recommended this lady but haven't booked yet index.html. Apparently she has a waiting list cos she's so good!

i would be quite interested in trying this online reader. but scared i may get ripped off. i might opt for an angel reading.

i would be quite interested in trying this online reader. but scared i may get ripped off. i might opt for an angel reading.

I went ahead and booked with her; opted for the angel reading as I haven't had one before; don't know what to expect really but will let you know how it turns out! The waiting list is 10 working days, so 2 weeks wait; not too bad...eek I'm excited now!

I'm booked to see a medium on saturday, never been to one before, have always wanted but now I am I am suddenly really scared :Scared:

What if she tells me that the choices I've made are wrong, that my man isn't "the one" ? I thought I would be really excited but I'm not!

I've had quite a few readings done and a good reader should give you lots of guidance along with any information that comes up in the reading; so don't worry and enjoy it x

How much is she? I took a look at her website and ebay feed back :)

Can't wait to hear what you think xx

I've had quite a few readings done and a good reader should give you lots of guidance along with any information that comes up in the reading; so don't worry and enjoy it x

The reading is booked for an hour and a half and she came recommended so she should be good, but still worried that I won't get to hear what I want/need to hear.

Funnily enough I was on a course today and one of the other students I got talking to is a spiritualist medium and he told me to enjoy it and not to worry ;)

Nails I would LOVE to go see the person you saw. That's the kind of depth of info I'm wanting.

I'm going on the 25th of this month to go see Beryl Norris is Spaldington and very excited. Heard good things about her and everything she says been precise. But I don't think it's as accurate as your reading xxx

How much is she? I took a look at her website and ebay feed back :)

Can't wait to hear what you think xx

Her prices are on her site; I will let you know how it goes! x

Latest posts

Back