Question for cat owners!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
I just had to show you all this photo that I have just taken of my cat Preseus and ask you cat owners, Is this normal for a cat to sleep like this or does Percy think he's a dog? :lol:

Perseus on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Cute - mine sleep like that too

Awwww
My cats sleep on the Dogs HUGE bed, meanwhile he sleeps on the floor, bless his little paws :green:

LoL That's how he sleeps in my bed! I think it's funny.

Thats amazing!!

Mine likes to sleep on top of the computer screen with its tail hanging infront of it, so you have to move her tail back and forth to see what your doing.

They are funny little things. x

Am sure some of our cats sleep like that too on occasion - but we haven't seen any of our dogs do that!

I have a kitten that sleeps in bizarre positions like that!

I.jpg

Thats amazing!!

Mine likes to sleep on top of the computer screen with its tail hanging infront of it, so you have to move her tail back and forth to see what your doing.

They are funny little things. x
Yes Percy likes to lay on the lap top, think it must be the heat coming off them. Plus he gets to chase the curser!

I don't know if it's normal, but my three nutty cats do it too.

Hehe yeah, I think my 'little' Zuki is gonna turn out like your cat...

He's half persian and had patches of long hair then short hair and has the longest fluffiest tail ever.

I love cats!

Hehe yeah, I think my 'little' Zuki is gonna turn out like your cat...

He's half persian and had patches of long hair then short hair and has the longest fluffiest tail ever.

I love cats!
Oh bless. He's very sweet :green:

Suppose you know it's normal ish now!
my Cat would crawl into the smallest spaces to sleep, drawers, boxes, bags - nearly took him to the gym once.

I've got photos of my cats from when I was a teenager (they've all since grown old and died) In a box of books, in the washing machine, in the shoe rack, in a kitchen cupboard - anywhere they can fit. I think sometimes they lay on their back to release heat. My cats used to lay like that on really hot days. They were all part persian so in the Queensland heat in the middle of summer they'd lay like that on the lino floor.

My cat sleeps like that too :lol: they do find the most amazing positions to get into dont they?!

well our 3 cats have ousted our (huge) Boxer dog from his basket and taken it over completley...so the three of them now sleep in the dogs basket and the dog sleeps on the floor :eek::eek:

I've got a Chocolate Burmese that sleeps like this too - that's when he's not sleeping under the duvet with his head on my pillow! He seriously thinks he's a human!

Awwwww! That is one chilled out moglet! :green:

Yep, my lil moggies sometimes sleep like that when they're all nice and relaxed and happy (mainly in front of a roaring fire)! It's a good sign! Means you have a really happy moggie!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back