Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had some lovely help and advice for my mum off skingeek.
I have some lovely friends on here :)

Sent from the catphone

That's lovely Vicki! I hope it helps her xx

My OH has been given paid days off till Friday ^_^ so I get to spend some time with him ^_^

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400680523.269832.jpgjust had these delivered from the hubby - it's our 1 year anniversary today. 😃

Last exam this morning.

Had lunch with one of the girls who has left to go on maternity leave.

Holidays next week.

My local Sally's is saving their last Gelish Top it Off for me to pick up tomorrow. I'm desperate!:D

We've having hotdogs tonight with real proper sausages, not that horrible processed rubbish. Yummy.:D

There's another job opportunity in the pipeline for me and I've just been accepted for a massive round of mystery shopping assignments which will be a bit of extra cash. :D

I am only 1lb away from my goal weight.

It's a nice day.

It's a nice day.

Well done you.

I'm 25 stone away from my goal weight.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Well done you.

I've 25 stone away from my goal weight.

I'm not far behind you. :sad:

Well done Amy
Congrats Meira
Che-la how did it go?
Virtues and MM behave.
I'm 2st from goal weight but quite happy plodding along slowly.

Happy today as hair went wrong but is now the colour I want :)

Sent from the catphone

It's a nice day.

Well done Amy - target certificate for you next week then!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My eyelash line is going really well have been flooded with emails!
Can't wait to launch :)

7 and a half weeks after breaking his leg my little one has had his cast off :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400761999.842847.jpg this was latest X-ray ! Xx

Does this mean you can go on hols now?

We ended up going last week with cast still on. In hindsight it's probably better we did as now casts off he's at more dusk if the bone rebreaking so probably best at home.

Another reason to be cheerful is I just logged on through safari and discovered 118 new likes. I literally love you all :lick:

Just reading the mail on line and one of my best friends popped up in an article with Holly Candy!!haha was funny though ive just texted her and she has no idea!! she will be mortified!!xx

I passed my mock exam today for corporate work so I get to do the real thing on Tuesday :) not much more revision and then I can get back to normal

And even though I have about 10p to my name, my mum has offered to go to Sally's with me on Saturday and I get to choose 3 new Gelish colours :) let the decision making commence!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Our iBrush is nearly at the end of the proof of concept stage. I am excited.

I finished my hairdressing level 2 today! :D

Latest posts

Back