Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks at me like that, its cause I'm so young looking.... Its hard being 42 with the face of a 12yro!!

Ha ha ha. ..

Errmm. Awkward.

You had splashed food all over your face.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

* it's my birthday
* off out for tea
* looks sunny at the moment :)

* it's my birthday
* off out for tea
* looks sunny at the moment :)

Happy Birthday!

I'm happy because I spent a lovely afternoon with my little brother, it's a rare moment and it was lush! X

I just ate a jam doughnut and it was amazing lol.
Enjoyed a walk with my puppies.

I just bought a new pair of trainers for out walking. Everytime I walk, I walk at a pace that cause my feet and ankles pain due to the way I walk. (I walk on the outside of my feet because I had ops on them when I was younger lol) so no more sore feet :D very good reason to be happy !

I had a great birthday yesterday & my auntie made me a lovely chocolate cake :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1402758044869.jpg
    1402758044869.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 110
I had a great birthday yesterday & my auntie made me a lovely chocolate cake :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow! That looks delicious. What a great Aunty.

Oh my...that cake :eek: glad it's not in front of me lol.

I had to buy cake after seeing that! I don't even normally like chocolate lol x

Sent from the catphone

I've officially starting on a new career track, I got accepted onto the nursing degree :) so happy I could cry, will keep doing hair and beauty part time to earn pennies, but I've finally taken the plunge to do something I've always wanted to do :)
Also, my OH is officially moving in with me in October :D
And thirdly, my mums cushion turned out really well, all that hard work paid off! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402780005.741342.jpg

I've officially starting on a new career track, I got accepted onto the nursing degree :) so happy I could cry, will keep doing hair and beauty part time to earn pennies, but I've finally taken the plunge to do something I've always wanted to do :)
Also, my OH is officially moving in with me in October :D
And thirdly, my mums cushion turned out really well, all that hard work paid off! View attachment 67807

Congratulations hun and good luck x

Sent from the catphone

Not really cheerful but did make me laugh earlier. Was coming out of a local asda and saw 2 young boys probs about 9/10 running out looking back into asda with a crate of Budweiser ! No-one even followed them asda but knew they hadn't paid for it lol did make me + oh chuckle :D

Im lovingly enhancement training and practicing L and P lots, had a lovely weekend with friends and got a nice free chilled week to keep practicing

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Not really cheerful but did make me laugh earlier. Was coming out of a local asda and saw 2 young boys probs about 9/10 running out looking back into asda with a crate of Budweiser ! No-one even followed them asda but knew they hadn't paid for it lol did make me + oh chuckle :D

And I'm sure you'll be chuckling even louder when at 15 they break into your house and rob you at knife point.

Allowing scum to get away with this kind of behaviour is the root of what's wrong with this country. :evil: :mad:

Sorry, I cannot share your cheer.

You should have stopped them and demanded to see a receipt. Then taken them by the ear lobes back into the shop to see the manager. I've done that with 15 year old's !

Going out for girlie wine and natter with lovely friend tonight.
Working from home tomorrow - lie in!!!!
Going to a concert tomorrow night with hot man.
I'm a lucky old bag :)

Going out for girlie wine and natter with lovely friend tonight.
Working from home tomorrow - lie in!!!!
Going to a concert tomorrow night with hot man.
I'm a lucky old bag :)

So not so bored, you lucky old bag ...lol

Latest posts

Back