Results:Dress A Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to read everyone's step by steps but maybe we sould wait for pheobe's book!!!! love to all and many thanks xxxx:Love::Love:

Book? What book??

heather !!! have a look in the gallery she's been working her butt off !! she could fill a book with all the wonderful nails she's done gawd know how she picked one !!!! one clever lass !!

and pheobe only trained in october !! how cool

off to go look :)

well done all the winners and ev eryone who entered :)

Jess
xox

heather !!! have a look in the gallery she's been working her butt off !! she could fill a book with all the wonderful nails she's done gawd know how she picked one !!!! one clever lass !!

and pheobe only trained in october !! how cool

You've got me blushing here, lol! Thanx so much for all your kind words, but I think it's probably a case of too much time on my hands! :Love:

You've got me blushing here, lol! Thanx so much for all your kind words, but I think it's probably a case of too much time on my hands! :Love:

OMG I can totally relate to that right now lol- big move, not working in a salon right at the moment... probably why I decided it would be cool to sit and BRAID BARBIE HAIR lol!

Beautiful work Phoebe- how did you decide what to enter??

Here is mine step by step:
With acrylic blue paint and flat brush N.2 i paint the half, then put white up to blue and little blue up to white, i didnt wait to dry and i put yellow under the white and the 2 blue sides, it become green, waited to dry and fixed the flowers with the same brush and black acrylic paint, then painted the black lines with stripe brush, with dot tool put the red in the middle of the flowers, puted and little gold glitter near to the black lines and finished with top coat and Sorry for my english, hope u understood something:Love:

I put it to the vote between my friends n my Mam! I'd have driven myself mad if I had to choose! It was great looking at all the dresses on the internet n I'm hoping that some of the others might make nice pics for my place of work (when I eventually get there, lol)

Thanx for the lovely comments tho!

Congrats to all winners some fab work :cool:

I'm hoping that some of the others might make nice pics for my place of work (when I eventually get there, lol)

Thats a REALLLLY good idea ;)

For my nail, it isn't as intricate as the others which is obvious but I did an almond nail on myself with CND perfect pink powder, buffed to a high shine, a coat of CND sticky, 2 x coats of CND Love Stinks, applied some top coat in the shape of a 'v' onto which I applied some red glitter, finished off with CND super shiney - VOILA - easy peasy!

Attachments

• Dress The Nail.jpg
    Dress The Nail.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 38
That was mine, thank you Victoria :hug: . I am blown away that I came third!!!

Well done honey, should have got your autograph yesterday!!!:hug:

Congratulations all wonderful designs.:)

Well done to the winners and all who entered. xx

I just have to say HI to you. I too am a Davis spelt the same way, there are'nt many of us here in the UK. Whenever I give my name to someone they always spell it DAVIES, how annoying is it!!!!!!!!!! Anyway Happy New Year to you. Lynn Davis xxx

Latest posts

Back