Results:Dress A Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think the Voddi is well deserved Ruth :biggrin:

Is there any chance you can re-list the piccies with who entered them?

Think they were all so fantastic would be great to know who did them?

Awww!!! That was my first competition EVER............ I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! All entries were amazing, my fav was N.11 and N.5, very nice work Christi:Love: and i would like to know who made N.11, its fantastic:Love::Love:

phoebe !! I've had a look at all your designs and can't believe all the hard work you've put into it, they are stunning and am sure you had a hard job choosing one !

phoebe !! I've had a look at all your designs and can't believe all the hard work you've put into it, they are stunning and am sure you had a hard job choosing one !

Me too !

Very well done babes :Love: They look great !!!!

OMG i forgot to say congrats to the rest of the winners, sorry for that but was so exited:Love:, CONGRATULATIONS Clara, Vetty and Phoebe_Cat:Love:

I wont re list the pictures, I think I have thieved enough server space for one week lol.........
But here is a mini list and you can then team it up here: [thread=46849]D.A.N. Entries[/thread]

Entry No. Geek Name
1. Chiodi.dk
2. Dessi
3. nailartist
4. Vetty
5. Urban Geek
6. ValencianNails
7. Phoebe_Cat
8. clara doon
9. HeatherDavis
10. Tricky
11. poppyloo
12. Grafxgal
13. Nail Freak
14. carend
15. 1999judy

Right Sunday roast here I come XXXX

Well done to all those that entered :hug: and a massive Congratulations :D to the winners, you all done a excellent job there are some amazing nails there very good and artistic.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi xx

Well done everyone they are all fabulous.

congrats everyone...!!!

all the nails are wicked......

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations to the winners, very well deserved!! and a big well done for all who entered!! and THANK YOU Ruth and the judges for all your hard work, time and effort and not forgetting the fab certificate for entering, i've printed mine!! Can't wait until next time! x x Hugs x x

A huge well done to you all - they were all fabulous - as were the dresses - oh how I wish I was thin lol

Hugs to you all but especially the winners Debxx

I think everyone should share how they DID their nails now ;)

I braided barbie hair and looped it, put it in place with top coat, and stuck it to the nail while wet. I painted the nail in 3 layers of polish- voodoo, tabloid, then ****take happens, then when it was tacky made grooves in the nail with a stick for texture- then added some gold leafing in places-

I wanna know how CLARA did that nail! ANd the nail that was all black with the foil on it- that one was my favorite ;)

Congrats to the winners- very exciting stuff, made my stomach hurt for 2 days lol.... :)

Very well deserved awards, ladies. Clara-doon, yours was my favorite, and I'd like a step by step of how yeh did it! :D

Mine was number 3 (the hot pink and black bling-y one), and if you like the dress I designed it from, here's the linkie (thousands of dresses here, TONS in extended sizes, fyi :D): http://www.therosedress.com/dresses/ad/pageant/4021.html

Fab stuff guys, congratulations to the winners :D :D

Hope to see you all competing in the next one ;) ;)

this was my entry

chinesedressblackwithnail.jpg

Thanks guys :Love:

Two coat of voodoo, let dry then randomly placed foil glue, let dry til clear then placed holographic foil, rubbed lightly, then pull off the foil, and hey presto.

hey, still gob smacked, I've looked back at all the nails and still can not believe they voted for mine, thank you to everyone for you kind words and for the pm's and for some lovely rep points, I know its not the right place but you didn't leave your names so I can't pm you to say thank you xx so THANK YOU xx when I first looked at the nails I had about 7 that jumped straight out at me and said WOW and then I've looks at all the hard work pheobe did in the gallery and double wow the lass worked her socks off xx they are all fab xx

I hope Ruth has enjoyed her voddy and orange :wink2:

heather thank you for your interest and sharing your step by step
here's mine

all the products used are creatives, I embedded black netting onto the nail plate and overlay ed with perfect pink powder (retention +) this was quite fiddly as I was working on my own thumb :D I used white powder for the tip buffed to a high shine and then painted the tip in creative's g'listen then copied the flowers from the dress with acrylic black paint and 2 coats of super shiney I finished with the netting attached to the back of the tip.

I'd love to read everyone's step by steps but maybe we sould wait for pheobe's book!!!! love to all and many thanks xxxx:Love::Love:

Well done everyone, all the nails are beautiful and i am so glad i didnt enter now

Latest posts

Back