Results:Dress A Nail Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
dressanaillogo.jpg

Here are the results for the Dress A Nail competition December 2006. All entries where absolutely stunning…… I would wear all of them, just get me the dress that matches it too :)
Everybody that has entered, has or should have received a “thanks for doing this Certificate”…..its the least I could do after all you guys have slaved over a hot nail desk. If you haven’t got yours then please check your email spam folder, but honestly it isn’t spam…..

So right guys without further ado here are the winners for the

Dress A Nail Competition December 2006

First Place

Entry No.8
Clara doon

Second Place

Entry No.2
Dessi

And a tied third place

Entry No.4

Vetty

and
Entry No.7
Phoebe_Cat

A huge thanks to the judges , take a bow and pat yourself on the back for a job well done:

Layla aka LaysStar
JackieMc aka JackieMc
Gloria aka Glorsclaws
Rachel aka Chocolate

who worked so hard at making this as painless as possible, even though they have had server problem and connection problems.
But all in all Geeks Rock big time xxx

Right off to find my bed now
much love and a huge thanks
Ruth xxx

Woooo!!! Woooo!!! Woooo!!!

Big, Big, Big Congratulations to Clara, Dessi, Vetty & Phoebe_Cat

..... and of course to everyone else who entered.
Some fabulous work here peeps, everyone did themselves proud.
Hope youre all ethused & encouraged to do more.

Roofie baby youre a star .... youll be counting scores instead of sheep when you fall into your bed tonight, youve done an awesome job babe, the certs rock too.
:hug:

BIG CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS WELL DONE!!! THANKS RUTH FOR DOING THE COMP & ALL THE JUDGES FOR THEIR HARD WORK ALSO!! Its been great seeing all the fab designs & results!! :)

CONGRATS GEEKS! I didnt have a CHANCE when I saw the entries lol.

I am so relieved its OVER now. :)

Huge congrats to the winners and participants!!

Awesome work. I think the judges made the right choices.

My fave, I must admit was the red one, that had two points with the lacing between them... that's something I'd love to wear for a special occasion.

After that, it's hard to pick one.
They're all awesome!

Way to go everyone!!
:Love:

Well done Ladies they were all lovely:biggrin:
I have to say i also really liked no 3

Just a big wow and well done who all took part in some way, some real talent there too. Look forward to the next one. And a big congrats to Ruth who thought of the idea and made it all happen!

My fave, I must admit was the red one, that had two points with the lacing between them... that's something I'd love to wear for a special occasion.

That was mine, thank you Victoria :hug: . I am blown away that I came third!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Well done to all the winners and those who entered x

Well done everyone!!!Congrats to the winners and all the other participants!!!
Ps Ruth the certificates are really cool!:hug: well done for organising it all!xxxx

yer big congrats guys they were all fantastic, wish I was that talented:hug:

very well done to the winners.

CONGRATULATIONS & A BIG WELL DONE TO CLARA, DESSI, VETTI & PHOEB - After seeing all the entries, I knew I was blown out. You all did fantastic and have given me inspiration for next year.:Love:

This was my Entry No. 5

Attachments

• Dress The Nail.jpg
    Dress The Nail.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 168
Ooh i loved your entry chris!!!And i would love a dress like this for when i'm a bit skinnier!!!!!:hug:xxxx

well done to the winners and everyone who entered

Congratulations to all the winners and all who entered. Like all competitions though we all see different things and I would love to know who did all of the designs as they were all fab. Chris has been brave enough to admit to her one and it was one of my faves too so come on peeps - who did what.

o0h lord !!
big thank you to Ruth and the judges xx the certificate looks fab xx
I'm in shock, when I first saw all the entries I was blown away by them, how professional they all looked,and what beautiful work. didn't think mine was really in the same class but wow !!

congratulations to dessi, (I picked this as the winner!) pheobe and vetty (stunning design x)

thanks everyone great fun was had xxx

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone that entered the comp.

Congratulations to all the winners and all who entered. Like all competitions though we all see different things and I would love to know who did all of the designs as they were all fab. Chris has been brave enough to admit to her one and it was one of my faves too so come on peeps - who did what.

Hi mine is in the gallery!!!:D

Well done to the winners Clara, Dessi, Vetty and Phoebe, excellent nails guys :D
A massive thank you to Ruth for organising it, to Glo, Layla, Jackie and Rachel for being our judges and for everyone who entered xxxxx :D

Mine was number 6 and as soon as I saw the designs I knew I didn't stand a chance, the quality and creativity was outstanding.

Looking forward to the next one!

Latest posts

Back