Retail products - what do you use, and what have you used in the past?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question What do you think of ghd compared to cloud 9 ? do you use the O rollers or conventional

definately preferring Cloud Nines! TheO rollers are ace, if a little pricey...

well just seen our MATRIX Rep and we are staying with Matrix, just ordered the new dream age colors whick look FAB and he told me of there big launch next month of new Ultra blondes inc a hi lift pearl color sounds lush, we made the decision to stay as we can get stock quickly, good price and also the education as well, cant beat it !!!!

ohh what happened to the new brand you were raving about before?

What didn't you like about matrix styling? Was it design pulse or biolage?

i love the biolage heat serum (cant remember its name lol) its my favourite product at the moment :)

Heat repair gloss serum? Yes it's lush!!

Yep thats the one! I used to be a big fan of loreal absolute repair serum but thats got nothing on this!

Heat repair gloss serum? Yes it's lush!!

Does matrix still do biolage conditioning balm? I trained with matrix & loved it!! xVx

Yes still got that!! And ultra conditioning balm :) now got fiber force 7 and yes I'm loving it too! X

Yes still got that!! And ultra conditioning balm :) now got fiber force 7 and yes I'm loving it too! X

I'm gonna have to find a stockist near me!! :) xVx

I liked the biolage, though the packaging looked a bit naff, however the product was ok. I just really didnt like the design pulse range. And the Total Results range was just awful, but you get what you pay for!
xx

I liked the biolage, though the packaging looked a bit naff, however the product was ok. I just really didnt like the design pulse range. And the Total Results range was just awful, but you get what you pay for!
xx

Total results is a big seller!! Design pulse also and biolage is a prescriptive natural based product :) never had problems in 6 years! Xx

Well it's not even 3 years and I fell out with matrix an now with Tigi.... Jojo why didn't you like mop? I love it! I miss orange peel moulding cream... Might treat myself!

Well it's not even 3 years and I fell out with matrix an now with Tigi.... Jojo why didn't you like mop? I love it! I miss orange peel moulding cream... Might treat myself!

I wonder who you'll be with by the end of this year? My prediction for you is Alfaparf or Joico. :)

from what I no of the changes in tigi I can almost guarantee blue won't be changing ;-)

from what I no of the changes in tigi I can almost guarantee blue won't be changing ;-)

We shall see ;) lol

What changes be they then? :)

Tigi Copyright Colour is my professional color line of choice, and I retail MOP, Loma Organics and Bangstyle professional product lines.

We shall see ;) lol

What changes be they then? :)

More new colours, purple shampoo being launched, honey and oatmeal being launched, 2 new styling products :0)

and a new product line ;)

Latest posts

Back