Roller or Pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renu

Reaction score
Hi guys I work from home and have a small client base, I currently use the traditional wax pot and spat, but I feel I could save some time by investing in the hive hand held roller so that I can use that for just legs, for everything else I will probably still use the pot.

Is that a good idea?

Helllllllppppppppppp!!!:cry:

I think its a great idea, we had just started using them when I left the old salon I was working and I found them a godsend (for legs only though)! They are quick to apply, not messy, hardly any cleaning required afterwards and you don't use as much wax because the application is controlled and even (it should be with pot an spat but you don't even have to think about it when you use the roller, just roll away). After using it in salon I want to get one for the few clients I do at home too :)

I use both and i also have another pot for hot wax so thats 3 things on the go but i do use them all.

I now have two 1000cc Hive Heaters and a single Hive Hand held roller that I use for Legs and Backs. Works well for me, and importantly I have a choice of tools for the job.

Mat

I have both but prefer my pot and spat but I do use the roller when needed - however not as much as I used to !!!!

hi
i firstly trained with a wax pot but just recently i did a course with Hive roller system. and wow! i was very impressed.
it makes waxing so quick and sticky mess free!!
it took me 15 mins to do half leg wax, my quickest time yet.
go for it!! its fab!
have fun

I use my hive rollers for legs, backs and chests, anything that is easy to do and nice big areas of hair / skin. I use my pot and spatula for bikini lines, underarms and facial waxing

You won't be disappointed with the Hive roller system. It's so quick and easy! xx

I use both but I use the Clean & Easy system which offers a choice of roller head sizes for either legs, under arms/bikini and 2 smaller ones for facial waxing.

I can do a 1/2 leg in 10-15mins with my pot & spatula it's just about learning how.

Never tried the rollers as i believe i can do the job just as fast and with just as little mess with my spatulas

Il love the Hive roller wax....Save me a lot of time for legs,chest, back.... but I must say that I prefer using my pot and spatula when doing brazilians and other small areas...:green:

Go and visit australian body care , they are fab! They use a tube and the wax contains tea tree. You wont regret it !!! xxx

Latest posts

Back