Rubbish at leg waxing...help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey hun

ive had soooo many experiances with clients -esp those types!! i jus think the most important thing above evrythin is to believe in yourself and in wot you do..its YOU whos qualified not them.. you need to stand your ground and dont let ppol like that effect your confidence.

i try to listen to the customer..ask her questions.. be sympathetic towards her (but dont go soft..remember your the pro! and never let her know that your not confident in this area)..and jus ask her wot she would like you to do??..in the case of the waxing simply say to her maybe if her skin is too sensitive and she finds it too painful she maybe should find another method of hair removal?.. remind her sensitivity changes from am to pm and also at time of month. if this still wasnt good enough then simply apologise and get over it. dont let these ppol ruin your confidence!! At the end ov the day..we cant please everyone!!! :wink2:

To the OP-

I am the distributor of Berins in the UK and only half an hour away from you so if you would like to pop along for some complimentary trouble-shooting and to try out Ease, please just get in touch.

What a kind offer!

Aren't some of our geeks on here just FAB! :hug:

Hi no I use Lycon at the moment, but am going to change to Perron Rigot as I after reading lots of threads on here that has come out top, I believe that Berins is also good...I am in Spain and not sure if I can get Berins here easily.
Did you try it yet? I did another today and it just makes waxing so mess free.
Let me know how you get on
tinax
I agree PR is a really good wax - A friend of mine lives in Spain and is able to get Perron Rigot really easily - the European distributors are all listed on the website, I attach the link for you to check out.

European Union - distribution - Perron Rigot

Jack

Hi Leanne, I only qualified about 8months ago and am now working in my own beauty room....to start with I had a nightmare with strip waxing, particularly legs, I really started to panic as I had a couple of real messy, sticky, sweaty disasters!! I found this on You tube and it really helped....Eva's Esthetics: Berins Wax - Leg Waxing with Lori Nestore I realized that I was going at it like a bull in a china shop, rubbing away at the strip like a loon and removing much to quickly, if you watch the vid you will see she doesnt stretch at all! I now use the same tecnique and its amazing, I actually feel like I know what i am doing!!!!! Its worth a try babes!! Good luck.
tinaxx
Thankyou so much for this!! X

WOW, all you guys have been so helpful, I'm so glad I created this thread now! And I'm feeling a lot better about that horrible client!

If anyone else has any pointers for anything, it would be greatly appreciated and after all sharing is caring, I'm pretty sure everyone would like to hear pointers or any funny stories anyone has.

Leanne
X

Leanne, as far as the client goes why dont you suggest she takes two paracetamol before her treatment, it really does seem to work, I am not sure if its psycological (sorry no clue how to spell that!) but it does take the ouch out of it...or if this doesnt work do as Natalie says and get her to try a different method...she sounds like a nightmare! As a newbie therapist I have found this site so helpful, particularly with regards waxing, people are so generous with their knowledge.
Jack, I have been in contact with PR and have just put in an order with them...cant wait!!!
Tinax

Thats good .. Its a great wax and you will love it!!.. Jack

To the OP-

I am the distributor of Berins in the UK and only half an hour away from you so if you would like to pop along for some complimentary trouble-shooting and to try out Ease, please just get in touch. My phone number is on Welcome to Berins Wax!

Just to add I am willing to help anyone out in the North West who can get to me.

Can you put the berins ease wax tin in a 500cc heater or would I need to empty it out of the tin? Really want this wax now after watching video but don't want to buy a new heater as mines practically brand new. :)

ditto question to lovebeauty, the berins wax looks absolutely fab but i dont wanna have to make a mess decantering it!

x

Can you put the berins ease wax tin in a 500cc heater or would I need to empty it out of the tin? Really want this wax now after watching video but don't want to buy a new heater as mines practically brand new. :)

Yes you can, it slots straight in.

Just an update from this post...
Did my first half leg wax yesterday since my really horrible client. I watched all the youtube videos on waxing and speed waxing and I did my half leg wax in 15mins!!! and with no mess what-so-ever! I was so pleased with myself, I got out of work absolutely beaming!

Thank you to everyone that helped out with this thread!

Leanne
X

Just an update from this post...
Did my first half leg wax yesterday since my really horrible client. I watched all the youtube videos on waxing and speed waxing and I did my half leg wax in 15mins!!! and with no mess what-so-ever! I was so pleased with myself, I got out of work absolutely beaming!

Thank you to everyone that helped out with this thread!

Leanne
X

Well done Leanne! One day I might be able to do that! Xx

Thanks Wendy! Try watching some youtube videos on how to speed wax, they are brill and really give you some good pointers!

Leanne
X

Thanks Wendy! Try watching some youtube videos on how to speed wax, they are brill and really give you some good pointers!

Leanne
X

Yes, I watched that one on this thread...amazing! Think I need Berins! X

Yes, I watched that one on this thread...amazing! Think I need Berins! X

you won't regret it, it's a lovely wax and leaves the skin feeling great....

Leanne
X

I would invest in the Lori nestore advanced speed waxing DVD. You can buy from geek ZoZo on here. Www.berinswax.co.uk

I would invest in the Lori nestore advanced speed waxing DVD. You can buy from geek ZoZo on here. Welcome to Berins Wax

Tbh Stacey, I would but I saw how much the DVDs were on the Berins website and I cant quite afford it just yet! She has some great and funny vids up on youtube though which I think are just brill.

Leanne X

Tbh Stacey, I would but I saw how much the DVDs were on the Berins website and I cant quite afford it just yet! She has some great and funny vids up on youtube though which I think are just brill.

Leanne X

Definitely some great stuff online - even more great tips in the vids. Definitely worth it when you can afford it. I has purchased a different video set before it and it was absolute rubbish in comparison.

If you work out the value of the time you now save during your services (in pounds or dollars) you will see the DVD soon pays for itself.

I would invite you over for a movie night but I'm in Australia! Good luck xx

Definitely some great stuff online - even more great tips in the vids. Definitely worth it when you can afford it. I has purchased a different video set before it and it was absolute rubbish in comparison.

If you work out the value of the time you now save during your services (in pounds or dollars) you will see the DVD soon pays for itself.

I would invite you over for a movie night but I'm in Australia! Good luck xx

So would you recommend the DVD over speed waxing course? I would like to do the course but my son makes it difficult to stay away from home to attend a course.

Latest posts

Back