Sacked my second client in 7 years as a nail tech!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people - it's beggars belief!
So......before she was lucky enough to find you Sassy, where was she going before & how long were they lasting her!!

I bet, she one of those late forties/early fifties something women, trying to look like she's nearly 25. Too much slap on, leather like skin from too much sun, which is stretched across a scarily thin bod. White trousers & dodgy big gold belt & matching gold handbag you could fit the whole of the Costa Del Sol into! Hubby works in banking and she just wallows around all day trying to spend his dosh & has got nowt else better to do!

Well good riddance I say!

Oh, yes....blooming well done for doing some stonking good nails & showing her ass the door!

Someone on here said - you lose one bad client & gain 3 good one! It's true & I bet you do!:hug:

Last edited:
Lol Bev, you want to come to Chester its full of them, although luckily not in the salon i work in!! im the receptionist and theres no way someone like that would get past me!!

People can be very strange:!: I think the older I get the less I understand people. Try not to feel bad, doesn't matter how much you give to some people its never enough.:)

well, i must say well done, 9 weeks is fantastic. she wil pay for it in the long run xx

Good for you Sass. There are some people we come across that never want to listen, take advice and just want compensation and freebies.

Just withdraw support I say, let her go elsewhere, bet she regrets everything she said and complained about within a few weeks, as with an experienced technician and friendly, reliable person like you are do not come along very easy.xxx

i hope her nails shrivel up and die.:irked:

Some people - it's beggars belief!
So......before she was lucky enough to find you Sassy, where was she going before & how long were they lasting her!!

I bet, she one of those late forties/early fifties something women, trying to look like she's nearly 25. Too much slap on, leather like skin from too much sun, which is stretched across a scarily thin bod. White trousers & dodgy big gold belt & matching gold handbag you could fit the whole of the Costa Del Sol into! Hubby works in banking and she just wallows around all day trying to spend his dosh & has got nowt else better to do!

Well good riddance I say!

Oh, yes....blooming well done for doing some stonking good nails & showing her ass the door!

Someone on here said - you lose one bad client & gain 3 good one! It's true & I bet you do!:hug:

bev, you put my thoughts into word, thats how i imagined her except i think shes fatter and refuses to admit it:lol:

and sassy, please try not to feel bad :hug:, shes the one who should be feeling bad.:mad:

Oh Bev you did make me laugh! I daren't say how I do actually describe her, but you're not that far off the mark! She hadn't had them done before and she keeps saying that her friends last 8 weeks with no problems (I don't think she realises just how long she goes too!) and why don't hers! We explained how it's not an exact science, everyone is different, she leaves it way too long between appointments anyway, blah blah blah and this is the second time she has been told this but she won't have it. Oh well!

Wow! I wish my nails lasted 9 weeks!! I can't believe someone would complain about that!!!

Well I don't get clients complaining to me about only having enhancements on for 9 weeks... if only!!

Well done for showing her the door... :hug:

i hope her nails shrivel up and die.:irked:

My sentiments exactly, and drop off within a week! Cheeky mare!

By the way, Sass, on a different subject. I know your avatar is a dog but if you look at it closely and stare, it looks like a dark eyed, dark haired lady peeping around the corner. Or am I going bonkers!! :eek::lol:

oooohh I see it too!!!

By the way, Sass, on a different subject. I know your avatar is a dog but if you look at it closely and stare, it looks like a dark eyed, dark haired lady peeping around the corner. Or am I going bonkers!! :eek::lol:

oooohh I see it too!!![/quote]

Somebody keep them two talking and I'll go fetch the doctor!:smack:

You're going bonkers! :lol:

BTW I have a confession :rolleyes:! I rechecked the diary yesterday and it was the 5th Feb she came last, not Jan so it was only 5 weeks since her last visit, but still pretty good methinks and she's still overdue, and her last 2 apppointments she left it 7 weeks with no probs! Anyway I still won't miss her!

well her loss i`d say, she`ll be gutted in a few weeks tho.
Good on you for sacking her off!!:hug:

hey
omg 9 weeks im shocked she actually had the cheek to complain.
she will defo be back begging u to take her on again coz she will find it impossible to find anyone to match that record. there are some clients u can just do without and she is dewfo one of them.

Latest posts

Back