Sad news of KarenSCV

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear this sad news. :hug:

My thoughts are with Karen and her family. So sorry to hear such sad news.

Deepest sympathy to you and your family, keep strong, you are in my thoughts.

Carrie

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Have emailed you.

No words can help at a time like this...
Although it doesn't feel like it now, time does heal. I lost my brother when he was 32. He was my best friend and work partner. I thought I would never get out of bed, talk or smile again. Something comes from within and you will live life again. You will remember them and smile instead of crying. It is so hard though hunny. I'll shed a tear for you because I know how you must be feeling.

Try to fell comforted that they are always with you, watching over you.

I am so sorry....I know how it feels to lose somebody before their time!

So sorry to hear of your loss
My thought are with you and all your family at this diffcult time

Im so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you pet

So sorry to hear of you loss, God's Blessings be with you always

Karen my deepest sympathies are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your loss Karen.......our thoughts and prayers are with you.

K xxxx

So sorry to hear about your loss Karen.......my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Our deepest sympathies, Karren.

Jackie & Seanny
x

my thoughts are with you x

Sometimes words are inadequate
Our feelings to express
When someone whom we hold so dear
Is in such great distress
Yet then we will discover,
Surrounding us with care
Close family and loving friends
Who in our sadness share.
:hug:
I don't know who wrote this, but I thought it was appropriate - as I didn't have anything else to say...only you are in my thoughts.

Thinking of you.

Thinking of you at this terrible time x

All our thoughts and love are with you in your time of sadness

Hi...
Karen has asked me to say a big 'thankyou' to everyone that has posted, pm'ed or sent her e-mails.
She is taking things one day at a time and hopes to say hi herself again soon...x

Well I am here at my house sorting some stuff out & having some contemplation time on my own & finally managing to do a few normal things, this denial phase is quite cool, strange, but at least it has chilled me down a little bit, its a bit like being on drugs I imagine, nothing seems quite real at the moment.

Thank you all for the lovely messages and emails, right now life seems as unfair as it can get but knowing I have so many good vibes coming from all of you is giving me hope & strength to keep my head up.

Paul worked so hard doing extra shifts so he could put me on training courses, some of which he even sorted out behind my back in secret conversations with Ruth Fordham & Antony Buckley, I still remember the night I came into the room to find him on MSN with the pair of them. I was aghast and said "Have you ANY idea who you are talking too" (whilst still wondering just how he had got to them) I simply got the cool reply "Yes, I know EXACTLY who I am talking too, I need to get some good advice & from what you say these people know what they are talking about, so I've registered on geeks & got in touch with them".

He was a man in a million and a true gentleman, I was so lucky to have had him in my life, and when I get over the grief and anger at just how short that time was I will have much to remember and thank him for.

Righty hoo, I've got myself sniveling again now so I shall leave that there, but again thank you so much to you all, I'll be a lurker for some time but one day I will be back in the swing of it.

Oh yes Karen,
I remember the night and what a giggle it was too, he was one in a million with so much faith in you that it was amazing........
He wanted the best for you and enjoyed the trips to Antony lol...........We had a giggle about that too..........
He was a nice man and it was an honour to know him, if only via MSN but alas I got to know him, when we spoke it was so obvious how much he loved you and cared for you, that is something no matter how short it has been, has got to be the greatest treasure for you...........and yes he was a man that did not suffer fools gladly....LOL...........hence he never took my try's of pushing him into doing nails himself serious lol.....
I will raise a glass or two and say Cheers for the short time we kew each other but it has been great xxx
And yes Karen the blue nails have to be it xxxx

huggs and stuff, Ruth xxxx

Latest posts

Back