Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am so very sad at your loss, i have been there too, sending you prayers and strength hun :hug:

San,
I'm new on here so you may not have seen me post before but after reading your post I hope you will accept my deepest condolences at this sad time. My thoughts are with you.

with love
Jane

Really sorry to hear your sad news. Love and hugs to you and your family.

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. It means a great deal to me. x

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thinking of your mum with joy and laughter is the way she would want you to think of her, I feel that it honours the person who loved you so much and only ever wanted you to be happy. She is with you allways as you are a part of her.

My dad passed away about 4 years ago and I know its a cliche but it does get easier with time.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

:hug: :hug: xxx

So sorry to hear your new San. :hug:

thats such awful news, i'm so sorry.
its my worst nightmare to go through what you are facing now, you must miss her terribly.:hug:

Sending you a big :hug:. So sorry for your sad loss.

Hiya babe im so sorry to hear about your mum.My nan died in january and im still finding it hard.Every day i talk about her and some days i get upset other days it makes me giggle.But the one thing i always think about is how lucky i was to have her..Im thinking about you babe x:hug:

Sorry about your loss :hug:

Aww bless you both, remember shes only a thought away.Big hug xx

Thinking of you at this very difficult time.
So sorry to hear your sad news.x

So sorry to hear of the loss of your dear mum, San, how sad. Sending you lots of :hug: . Remember we're here if you need to talk. xx (look after yourself)

So sorry to hear your sad news hun. :hug::hug:

So sorry about your loss hun, Thinking of you and sending you lots of :hug: :hug: xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss. I can't possibly imagine what you are going through, you are so brave. xx

So sorry to hear of your loss :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

so sorry to hear of your sad loss...such a difficult time for you right now!

as mentioned before time does heal...

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
the tree for mothers day was such a nice idea...you and your family can take comfort in watching it grow and you all know why its there..

i bet that tree blooms and is massive and full all the time! xx

So sorry to hear about your sad news, do feel for you. I am lucky to have both parents and cannot begin to imagine how sad you must be. Time is a great healer as they say and I think planting the tree will be very precious for you always. Hugs and love. Karen xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back