Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on the site. You may remember several weeks ago I posted a thread about my mum having a heart attack. Well, sadly she passed away last week. She died in my dad's arms at home and it was very quick for which we are all grateful.

She was a wonderful woman and a fantastic mother and grandmother and will be very much missed. I planted a tree in our garden on Mother's Day in her memory which has helped me very much, however, I really don't know what to do now she isn't here.

I managed to say a poem at her funeral, without breaking down, and I know she would have been very proud.

So sorry to hear of your loss San :hug: xx

Oh San - I am so sorry :hug:

We lost my mother in law last november and I know it will be a hard time for you but your geeky friends are here for you when you need us.

I'm sorry to hear your sad news - sending you lots of love to you and your family :hug:

All I can say which I know isn't much help at the moment, is that time does heal - hold and think about all the happy times you have had with her - that is what she would want you to do :hug:

:hug:

I am so sorry to hear that you wonderful Mom has passed away.
You will always miss her, But remember all the wonderful things about your Mom and always remember that she is with you always.. She's just over on the other side ...

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time..

My Dad passed away over five years ago.. and there is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him..

Sincerely
Janet
the nail fairy:Love:

So sorry to hear your sad news. It is always so hard to lose the ones we love.:hug:

Sending a :hug: at such a sad time in your life :hug:

Aw Hun. I do feel for you . I lost my mom 3 years ago, and we were very very close. Its the hardesr thing you ever have to go through. Unless it has happened to you its hard to imagine.
You will go through all sorts of emotions , and its not going to be easy. Try and take comfort though in the knowledge that she is free from pain, and you will benefit from that.

Try and take it a day at a time hun, and look after yourself and your dad.

I am only a pm away if you need to chat.

Well done for reading the poem.

Takecare.:hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear your sad news. Thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

Oh that is sad news San. I am thinking about you and sending hugs your way. :hug:

It's been a while since I've been on the site. You may remember several weeks ago I posted a thread about my mum having a heart attack. Well, sadly she passed away last week. She died in my dad's arms at home and it was very quick for which we are all grateful.

She was a wonderful woman and a fantastic mother and grandmother and will be very much missed. I planted a tree in our garden on Mother's Day in her memory which has helped me very much, however, I really don't know what to do now she isn't here.

I managed to say a poem at her funeral, without breaking down, and I know she would have been very proud.

Deepest condolences san :hug:

The statement above tells me you are one tough cookie! well done, you should be proud (as your mom will be), i tried to read a poem at my moms funeral (3 yrs last month) and i could not even get out the first word.

You will have all kinds of emotion going on and this is normal hun, ive been there and experienced it first hand, as said in another reply "untill you have been there its hard to imagine"

I found talking about my wonderfull mom helped me enormously (although i did feel guilty in the early days when i laughed about things we had gotten up to) like getting taken short on our way home from clubbing one night so we snook over a wall only to discover mid stream there was cctv above us:o
We laughed for days about that,

Laugh, scream, shout, cry, do what you feel you need to hun and let nature take its course.

Feel free to pm me if you wish :hug:

So sorry..............my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. xxx

So sorry for your loss :hug:

So sorry, be brave. :hug:

Sorry to hear of your loss San my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time :hug:

So sorry to hear your sad news, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Teri x:hug:

So sorry to hear your newsxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

God bless you and your family at this sad time. xxx

I lost my Mum just over two years ago and understand your pain. Big hugs to you and my thoughts are with you and your family xxx:hug:

So sorry to read this. You and your family are in my thoughts tonight xxx

Latest posts

Back