Salon equipment etc.....!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah82

Reaction score
Hey guys was told about this site & have just received the catalogue & its fab!!!!! Everything you could ever think of!!! Some prices are a little dearer than others & vice versa so not saying you couldn't still benefit from shopping around but its covers EVERYTHING from Hive, Salon services, Nailtopia stickers, Tooth Fairy, Caflon, I could go on, lol!!!!! Take a look, will be fab for me with setting up the business!! HTH:):)

Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you

Hey guys was told about this site & have just received the catalogue & its fab!!!!! Everything you could ever think of!!! Some prices are a little dearer than others & vice versa so not saying you couldn't still benefit from shopping around but its covers EVERYTHING from Hive, Salon services, Nailtopia stickers, Tooth Fairy, Caflon, I could go on, lol!!!!! Take a look, will be fab for me with setting up the business!! HTH:):)

Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you

A brilliant Company. Excellent delivery and after service too. I have been using them since I started kitting out my salon. :)

Thanks Jen that makes me feel good about using them! :) :hug: Surprised not more replies to the thread so bumping it up!!

Thanks hun, have bookmarked it :hug:

Yes ive used them for many a year and they have always been very good.Prices on par with ellisons, although somethings cheaper some dearer usually only pence ,swings and roundabouts really.Both offer good service.

Hi Guys,

I got a catalogue from Beauty Express a while back and saw a fabulous fancy all-singing all-dancing manicure bowl that I really wanted (it was about £12). I didn't think it was worth placing an order for just the one item so have waited til I need other bits, i.e. now! I have since "tidied up" my catalogue and am gutted because I can't find the blasted bowl on the website!!!! Have they discontinued it or did I just imagine its existence?! I'm hoping some of you geeks who have used the company for a while may be able to shed some light on it for me!

Sorry Leah - only just seen the thread!

Have been dealing with Beauty Express since I left college and always had good service form them!

just applied for a catalogue thanks for the link.

Sorry Leah - only just seen the thread!

Have been dealing with Beauty Express since I left college and always had good service form them!

Hey no probs just didn't want any of you guys to miss out!! Where do you all get your receipt books from? Can't find them in the catalogue? When I was at college they had ones with all the treatments on? Some peeps just use a book with ink paper in if you get me can't think what they are called, but thought the receipt books with the treatments on looked good/better!!:)

Hey no probs just didn't want any of you guys to miss out!! Where do you all get your receipt books from? Can't find them in the catalogue? When I was at college they had ones with all the treatments on? Some peeps just use a book with ink paper in if you get me can't think what they are called, but thought the receipt books with the treatments on looked good/better!!:)

Sorry Leah - not sure what you being by receipt books. Do you mean acknowledging payment from a client? I only record this in my appt book as payments received.

I have used Beauty Express before but tend to favour Ellisons as they have more of the products I use including creative.

I got my mobile beauty couch from BE which is fabulous and it was very cheap compared to other suppliers.

I found beauty express while looking for suppliers who would deal with Students (I've just finished NVQ level 1 and just started NVQ level 2). I haven't found many that will deal with students. If you know of anymore please could you let me know.

Thanks

Hi Leah
Creative sell receipt books with listed treatments and sale items hth

Latest posts

Back