Santa's hat stiletto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
While at the sholesalers the other day I saw one of the lovely staff there and she had some gorgeous short stilletto's on. They were santa's hats.. They looked so effective I just had to try one out before I have to severely shorten my nails for my assessment in college on Monday.

I have tried to make the pom pom a little softer so it looks fluffy and I dipped into clear and You Should Be Dancing from the Dare to be Dazzling collection to cover the red to try to give it a bit of christmas sparkle.

What do you think? I love it but they are so not practical for typing with :lol:

Sorry guys... I c*cked up on the critique bit.. ticked the wrong ones. Doh!

I think it looks great.

Wow I love this design fantastic!!

Sue :)

It's really good Gilly, you should be pleased :hug:

This is lovely! I would love a full set of these! xx

Such pretty stilettos ... put me down for a set please Gilly! :green:

:hug: xx

I'd love to do a full set, alas clients are not so adventurous though are they?

I think that it looks fantatsic !! Your smile line is lovely and crisp ...:)
Id defo have a full set of them !!!

Haze xxx

I think that it looks fantatsic !! Your smile line is lovely and crisp ...:)
Id defo have a full set of them !!!

Haze xxx

:) Your reverse technique using a cb for nail bed again Hazel. :hug:

Love them and I would def wear a set of these hun...x

LOVE IT!!!

Very darling! Too bad stilletoes not the rage here, then I'd churn out a couple of them for xmas :green:

Keep up the great work:!:

They are fab i love them:green:

Can I have a set too please..love em.:)

Love it. So cute! :)

Lovely Gilly I would want a ruby red glitter personally:lol: but I really love this.
I think because we all look at the blessed pink and white so much that we really want something different for ourselves .

Lovely Gilly I would want a ruby red glitter personally:lol: but I really love this.
I think because we all look at the blessed pink and white so much that we really want something different for ourselves .

You're right Susie... I'm kicking myself really because I did use ruby red but then added a bit of shimmer over the top. Now I look at it, it would have looked so much better just left as red.

You're right Susie... I'm kicking myself really because I did use ruby red but then added a bit of shimmer over the top. Now I look at it, it would have looked so much better just left as red.

All the more reason to play after collage:green:

Well I've got assessments on the 8th and 15th December and after that I am having a full set of these babies for Chrimbo. :green: Might even put a little sprig of holly over the top of one.

Come on geeks... get Christmas nailing. Ooops, that doesn't sound very good does it. :lol:

Well I've got assessments on the 8th and 15th December and after that I am having a full set of these babies for Chrimbo. :green: Might even put a little sprig of holly over the top of one.

Come on geeks... get Christmas nailing. Ooops, that doesn't sound very good does it. :lol:
PMSL:lol:
Dear Aunti Gilly will you please send a pic to Aunti Angel fingers so that she knows what the hell I am babbeling about when she does my crimbo nails on December 17. luvs and hugs :hug::hug::hug::green:

Latest posts

Back