Scratch mag cover...WOW!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del3

Reaction score
Just had my scratch mag and.....I WANT THOSE SHOES!:lol:

Anybody know where I can get them please?

Oh the minxed nails look preety good too :lol:

Don't tease....I haven't got mine yet :irked:

I love that picture too.

I'm not sure that they are an actual available boot...

I thought the concept was that the wearer had cut the tongue and toe off their converse so that they could show off their Minx toe nails :green:

Spose you could buy some converse and cut them up?!
Don't forget to Minx your toes though.... or you'll just look trampy :lol:

i know they look fab i also came to the conclusion they had just cut out the tounge. n have you seen the CNDoffer of uv lamp £1

It does explain inside the magazine how the shoot was done and they mention Converse shoes/boots.

It does explain inside the magazine how the shoot was done and they mention Converse shoes/boots.

Cool! Mine arrived this morning, I'm saving for tonights bedtime reading..... looking forward to it even more now!

samantha told me yesterday for the shoot they adapted ther converse shoes! :) xx

ooh what a lovely surprise this morning. Great cover. I have only flicked through so far but I did spy a pic of Izzidoll. Going to have a read in a minute (while I am at work LOL)

ok i what too see the cover
please thanks could some one send it to private messages
thanks

Mine still hasn't arrived :( Hope it comes tomorrow!

I dont get scratch mag but i would like to know what people
think about it is it a great mag and i live in usa ma
would i beable to get it
i would love to see the cover i want to see the great looking
shoes

the Converse shoes/boots omg sorry but to me they are gross
i dont like them they are sneaker with the toes cut out
sorry not for me

ooh what a lovely surprise this morning. Great cover. I have only flicked through so far but I did spy a pic of Izzidoll. Going to have a read in a minute (while I am at work LOL)

Ha ha....well spotted!!
I am really pleased , Fee really did me proud!!!

As for the cover.......not my cup of tea, but I think it was the yellow background that put me off....I wish they had gone for the white background you see in the article on how it was done.
Another good issue though!!

i am not a trainers girl at all!

but its a very eyecatching front cover

I dont get scratch mag but i would like to know what people
think about it is it a great mag and i live in usa ma
would i beable to get it
i would love to see the cover i want to see the great looking
shoes

As far as I can make out you can get it anywhere in the world.. it's well worth getting to be honest.. I look forward to getting my copy so much every month and I haven't got mine yet.. hey everyone stop teasing us!!

Scratch Magazine | Card Subscription Form

My subscription ran out and I'm not renewing to the show, so someone upload and lemmie see too pls!

Still no sign of my Scratch mag.. I've sent them an email but no reply as of yet... just wondering if any other Irish geeks got theirs yet??

God I'm getting withdrawl symptoms:rolleyes:

Ive not had mine either and i phoned them about a week ago :cry:

Latest posts

Back