Sculpting a new free-edge VIDEO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
I build a new free edge, it's not perfect (but nor is her free-edge), I wanted to "match it", not cover it.

The video is only new and is still developing on youtube, but take a sneak peek.

This is the "gayest" music I have done for a while, listen for the tempo change when I start to file (well filing is kinda like playing a violin) :)

My application may look lopsided, ..it is .. thats because her nail is thicker on one side than it is on the other, I build with the free-edge color, then a translucent pink, then a clear , just to even it out, i'ts not about "masking", it's about "matching".

YouTube - Sculptured Nail - Matching Color of Natural Nail
PLEASE WATCH IN "HQ" IT LOOKS MUCH BETTER !!!!!!!

Last edited:
beautiful as always Carl :hug:

God, you make it look so natural...

Thanks for sharing this amazing work.
*great music, btw :)

Amazing!! love it!!

I also love the music you have used, Im very much a fan of your sculpting videos and I keep watching them over and over as they are helping me cure my sculpting fear lol :)

Sue xx

:eek:Stunning as usual Carl....Love it.
Thanks for sharing
Jen xx

Another fab video :hug:
always makes things look so easy :)

Beautiful, as always. Thanks for posting the vid! :hug:

Perfect...as ever.

Personaly I wouldn't dare file to that music...I'd be down to the bone :lol:
:hug:

Woo Hoo! Two new videos in 2 days!! Wonderful work, as always, it's a pleasure to watch and admire x

fantastic vid. I love watching your work, you make it look so easy! I am currently trying to master the sculpting world!!!!!your vids are an inspiration

Thoroughly enjoy watching your videos Carl, they are very well presented and your work is lovely. Well Done:)

You make L&P look effordless... I'm really looking foward my L&P course later this year. I'm assuming it won't come as easy as this... lol

hi, fabby again!!!

when ever i watch your videos i pick up something new to try out for myself as far as technique is concerned..... for instance in that vid your zone 3 is soooo flush and blends in perfectly...something i sometimes struggle with...gonna watch a few more times, lol!!!
also what colour have you put on the free edge...a perfect match!!

Is that free edge a CB Carl??? I love all your vids......You make it all look so easy lol

Loved that......and the music:)

Brilliant, loved it, even had my air violin out:green:

Yeh me to loved it and the music went realy well i thaught!!! I love watching these videos by nailzoo!!!

Latest posts

Back