Shellac at Midnight tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh soo tired!! I've never spent so long on here...
Well eaten the fruit things they were lush on the buttons now and letting the side down...I need a cup of tea!!:Love:

Argh guys I'm mega excited too but I'm still not sure which colours I want! I know I will end up buying them all but I won't feel so guilty if I have a 'plan' to buy just 3 or 4... ;)

Is Ellisons launching them at midnight too?

xxx

I got an e-mail from Ellisons earlier saying they will be available from 9am

Might be being naughty saying this but.....

check out the S2 front page.....

I just placed my order :biggrin: Thank you Sam!

I got an e-mail from Ellisons earlier saying they will be available from 9am
mee too! I cant see if there's a box set like before? does anyone know this?? hope soo! i :Love: shellac!

They are all on sweet squared now everyone!!! x

GOT MINE :)))))) Go go go ladies!!! xxx

I can seer is there not going to be a box
Vicki xx

I can seer is there not going to be a box
Vicki xx
doesnt look like there is hun :Scared:, real shame that. im going to have to buy few at a time,next time im in Ellisons now... cant afford them all at full price:sad::sad:
x

cant breathe!!!!!:biggrin: woo hoo
cnat wait for them to arrive x

Spent way too much. All the colours plus the ultra sculpt brush Oops.
And not too later either. Thanks Mr & Mrs Geek :)
Vicki xx

Sorry Vicki- you were all too early for me and we missed the nibbles lol.

You can have the rest of my Maltesers and then off to bed with you!! :)

Order placed, yippee. All 6 new ordered and I had missed a couple last time, so ordered them too. When this order arrives I will have every colour - woo-hoo

We will all be waiting for the postman now!!

Think my fav out of them all is Rubble BUT i have to admit the VIP colours are amazing! I got to have a little dabble on friday and i layer silver VIP then Beau over it the cream puff for the white tip and it look AMAZING!! The depth to the nail plate was incredable!! Try it you will be amazed how much difference it makes!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Oh i just came on thinking i was the first to notice they were on website..clearly not haha nevermind mine are ordered!!! :biggrin:

Well, I totally forgot about Ellisons when I logged into S2 and there they were, ready to order! I popped 3 of the new ones in my basket (like a good girl) then added moonlight and roses (been wanting that for aaaaages).
I also bought nailclass which I am MEGA excited to read. And some lumos ;)

I was on the phone to my boyfriend at the time of logging onto S2 and he thought I'd had a stroke or something when I started frantically mumbling and clicking and squealing a little bit. All ordered now :D

My card hates me, but I have an excuse because 'I honestly did have to spend the extra few pennies to get free shipping'??

Sorry Vicki- you were all too early for me and we missed the nibbles lol.

You can have the rest of my Maltesers and then off to bed with you!! :)

I'm in bed now but I know it's going to take me ages to get to sleep. Combination of excitement and way too much sugar is not a good thing.

Come on postie where are you :)

Vicki

Boo are they really not doing a box set this time :-( gutted! Now I need to decide which of the colours to get! ;-( x

Oops just ordered 4 (not gold/silver shimmer) and also Blackpool!! Gosh this is expensive lol x

I dont understand about not being a box set. The ad I have says buy 5 of the new ones and get the 6th free.​

Well I am actually raging, my basket was all full ready to go with may I state over £300 pounds worth of goodies and someone has put my addresses as incomplete!!! And because I'm from the channel islands there is no drop down menu to add it!! I am livid I've stayed up late and can't put it through! God help the person at sweet squared who gets my call in the morning, as I may actually cry if the colours go out of stock lol

Sad shellacer :(

Latest posts

Back