Shellac Carrier for Mobile Use - Pic Included.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do CND polishes fit in this? If not, does anyone know of something similar that they will fit in?

CND polishes do not fit in the carrier from Beauty Express.

I'm also looking for something similar for CND Colour & Effects - have just about exhausted Google looking! I was a bit worried that the Roo wrap might be quite bulky to carry around.

I'm also looking for something similar for CND Colour & Effects - have just about exhausted Google looking! I was a bit worried that the Roo wrap might be quite bulky to carry around.

Not bulky at all. I find them smaller than the carrier from Beauty Express.

I have the plastic case for Shellac and I love it, can't wait to fill the rest of up with new colours!! and I have a roo wrap for CND colour and effects and I love that too but i ripped one of the little compartments on the roo wrap the 1st time i used it trying to get a polish in (the 1st pocket seems slightly smaller than the rest) and depending how many polishes you have you will probably need more than 1, I also have the manicure wrap which is perfect for mobile work.
Roo nail wrap - nail tools storage - wrap for nail tools - beauty storage UK

Not bulky at all. I find them smaller than the carrier from Beauty Express.

Thanks for the feedback - I think I'll give them a go - they do look really nice! Next decision - which colour!?!

Latest posts

Back