Shellac Chrome layering! Please look, I love it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovebeauty14

Reaction score
Well was dying to test it out.
What do you think?
Look like frosty pastels.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331847146.627813.jpg

From left to right. (Ignore nail art one)
Chrome over:
Blackpool, Masquerade, Hollywood, Tropix, Tutti Frutti, Gotcha.

I love it. Brand new colours now. Thanks CND. :)

VERY pretty...thank you for sharing! :)

Absolutely love them all. Thanks for sharing.

Cx

Thankyou.
I'm so pleased to FINALLY be showing something new to maybe give others inspiration.

It's usually the other way around so nice to give something back. :)

These are lovely! I'm going to give them a try ;)

Gorgeous, pretty colours. :Love:

Wow love the Gotcha one, i will be wearing that combo myself. Thanks for sharing. x

So you done chrome over these? I thought it would be too opaque for other colours to show through it.

I was clearly wrong! Must try these! X

So you done chrome over these? I thought it would be too opaque for other colours to show through it.

I was clearly wrong! Must try these! X

Yes colours are underneath the chrome. Yes I was pleasantly surprised too! :)

Grrrr I just redid my nails!!! I like the chrome and masquerade!!! Might have to give this a go!!!! Lol!!!!

They're beautiful. Will also have to give these a go. Thanx for sharing:biggrin:

Love love love these! Thanks for sharing! Xxx

Thank your for sharing this then! I will defo be trying some of these lovely colours next time!

I really didn't think this would be good for layering but it looks fab!! X

wow these are so nice.
drat i need 5 pairs of hands to have enough fingers to do all the wonderful art and layering thats going on :)

vicki xx

Be careful. I posted a layering idea on here and my thread got closed Bc it "wasn't in the right spot"

Love the colors by the way! Beautiful :)

I've tried chrome over other colors and didn't get such beautiful results. Any tips u could share? I have this problem with iced cappuccino too

I've tried chrome over other colors and didn't get such beautiful results. Any tips u could share? I have this problem with iced cappuccino too

Thankyou.
Well I just did one layer of the base colour and one layer of the chrome. Made sure the chrome was thin, but not ever so. Just your usual Shellac application. :)

Also I went with red toned base colours (other than Blackpool) so I'm not sure if that makes a difference? I would think it would look lovely over any darkish colour though. :)

Sorry to sound thick, I've only been doing Shellac for a few weeks, I haven't come across Chrome? It's not in my catalogue along with all the standard colours. Is it a new one out?

Yep, it was released at the show a couple of weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back