Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE the paradise collection! What a treat!

I will still wait for excel to get mines- I love the buzz :)

Xx

Why don't we all reserve judgment until we actually see these colours in the flesh?
It seems that every colour release triggers so many 'I'm disappointed' posts before anyone has actually seen the colours but then once the colours are tried out most people change their minds and say 'oh they are much nicer than I thought'.

I'm not having a go at anyone this is just an observation :hug:

Do let's all wait until next week then post our thoughts about the colours :)

I may be wrong but I think you can still get them online from S2 at 11.59pm on the tuesday night, but if you are getting them from one of the academys eg Scotland or Bournemouth you can get them from 9am on the Wednesday, I think the post above is from the Scotland academy.

Why don't we all reserve judgment until we actually see these colours in the flesh?
It seems that every colour release triggers so many 'I'm disappointed' posts before anyone has actually seen the colours but then once the colours are tried out most people change their minds and say 'oh they are much nicer than I thought'.

I'm not having a go at anyone this is just an observation :hug:

Do let's all wait until next week then post our thoughts about the colours :)

I have to agree hun. Every collection that comes out people moan but then once they've seen them in the flesh they love them. I too am "disappointed" by the look of these on the pops as they look nothing like the pictures we've had of the bottles which were gorgeous bright colours that really pop BUT we all know that a picture never does a colour justice and that all colours look different on our screens. I really do hope that there is a bright pink though because that's the one all my clients have got excited about from the pictures and of course the purple lol.

I am reserving judgement until I have them in my hands which will hopefully be first thing Thursday morning after I've waited up to order them at midnight, got annoyed at the system crashing through too many geeks trying to order and of course having our usual midnight excitement party on here lol I'm excited just thinking about it.

Still doesn't answer the question as to why they've bought the release forward from the show though and if anything might be new at the show that has been kept under raps. I need to budget for it if there is! Maybe Mrs Geek or Geeg will be along soon to explain or just tell me to shut up lol x

Personally these colours look fab! I cant wait to get my hands on them! But im gona be patient and wait for pro beauty purely because they always do amazing offers with the collections.

Last year at olympia for the xmas duos they had the additives extra! Then the top and base coat with shellac removers! Massive savings....im just going to have to be patient! :) xoxo

I am in love with this collection. I LOVE the purples. I was going to wait and get them at Excel but after seeing them on the pops I know I will be ordering them when they are released. I'm going to wait and get the additives at Excel.

The orange and the yellow in the swatch picture look a little darker and washed out that my vinylux swatches so i'm guessing that the lighting in the picture has made all the colours less 'poppy' than they are in real life.

They were on pre order here last week so should be seeing them any day now.

As an aside I have a client in currently having the new Sage colour which I turned my nose up and she is a senior. You can never tell what people are going to choose sometimes!

The orange and the yellow in the swatch picture look a little darker and washed out that my vinylux swatches so i'm guessing that the lighting in the picture has made all the colours less 'poppy' than they are in real life.

That's what I was thinking :)

Does anyone know if there are any colour pops with these colours on yet?
X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone know if there are any colour pops with these colours on yet?
X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There's a pic back a bit through the thread xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

A salon on my facebook posted this picture.

1505999_679209882129860_368578622_n.jpg

Attachments

• new colours.jpg
    new colours.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3,214
Or is it electric orange they already do in vynlux ? I must check .

I checked the yellow and orange are already available and I have got them ! It will save me a bit of money I suppose !

Above picture is from the british beauty blogger review of the shades in vinylux.

Wish the pink + purple weren't metallic. Metallic shades don't seem to go down as well with my ladies.

CND Vinylux Summer 2014: Paradise Collection

CND-Vinylux-Row-2.jpg

Oh well, I don't think I'll be spending as much as I thought I would at Pro Beauty this year. Still looking forward to seeing all the pics from next Wednesday though and I guess it's still another week and a half to change my mind from then.

Still don't like them I'm afraid... I won't be spending as much as I thought at proB either! but you never know once I see in the flesh, maybe.

love them especially Sultry Sunset, its a bit different to what I imagined but I still love it :) I've pre-ordered them all though we have to wait a lot longer in Australia I think March hopefully early March not late !!! :p

Will be at one of the centres on Thursday :D

Latest posts

Back