Shellac - What colours would you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Jack as a lot of people have already said. I was wondering if they would do a silver, or chrome, imagine that all glossed up mmmmm, could it rival Minx lightening???:D

Firstly 'Hey Anna' - great to read you again!!!
OK so I have sooooooo enjoyed reading this thread as I know something you don't know...:twisted: but I think you are all going to be haaaaaappppy!!!:Look_righ:D:Look_left

HI Samantha :D

I CAN'T wait for December!! Well, correction... not December (brrr) but the new colors :D

Last edited:
a coverage pink for french ..for those with not so perfect nail plates/beds

Use Romantique or Rosebud in your first thin coat, then Cream Puff and then one thin coat of Negligee. That will give you coverage ;) followed by the topcoat.

;)

Guess what?!!!!
Shellac are bringing out Voodoo (BLACK) in with the next 12 colours!!!!! Woo hoo! x:D:D:Dx

Mrs Geek, by the ":twisted:" I take it your not too pleased, so I dont want to get anyone in trouble, so wont mention any names. x
So excited though, I love black nails and can not wait til it comes out! x

Mrs Geek, by the ":twisted:" I take it your not too pleased, so I dont want to get anyone in trouble, so wont mention any names. x
So excited though, I love black nails and can not wait til it comes out! x

Not mad... :D I know of 4 colours but have been told to keep it on the QT. You are right - we will know soon enough - I can't wait to find out the other 8 and tried to sweet talk Elyce today but she was having none of it bless her!! I guess it could be another few weeks until we find out for sure!:sad:

Not mad... :D I know of 4 colours but have been told to keep it on the QT. You are right - we will know soon enough - I can't wait to find out the other 8 and tried to sweet talk Elyce today but she was having none of it bless her!! I guess it could be another few weeks until we find out for sure!:sad:

Oooh you know 4 colours?! :D
When do you think we will find out what the other colours will be? x

Can you give us a little hint...?:twisted:

Come on Geeks!

It's only been a week or so since it launched! Have you actually tried all the colours available? Have experimented ?

Why you want to spoil the surprise? I don't want to know what's coming out until it is out. Otherwise it will ruin the excitement for me!
:D

I think Geeg has comented on this she said to have 60 by the end of 2010 would be hight unlikely as far as I am aware the next batch of 12 colours are being created and tested as we speak and will be available by October.

I would much rather have a few fantastic colours well tested released every 6months than have 60 thrown together and pushed out.
Quality not Quantity :D

I totally agree KK! It was just something that was published on a US site. I'm sure that CND will only bring out colours once they've tested the product with the different pigments to the nth degree! And that's what we want! Either way, I've only had two colours on my fingers so far so need to get through these 12 before they bring out any more :) Or maybe just another dark one to keep me going.....:D

Does anyone know the launch date for the next 12 colours? x

My understanding is Oct./Nov. 2010, then the next launch of 12 more colors will be Jan. 2011. :)

Absolutely! :D

DEfo need a more coverage pink, I have been using strawb smoothie but would prefer a more matte colour than shimmer. xx cuppa joe and hotski aswell xx

Caroline they released Shellac in old colors because CND began creating it 5 years ago, before Colour and Effects were even a concept ;)

My color votes are black, blue, copper chrome and green :green:

TBH,,most my clients only like normal colours,lol iygwim, all my shellac wearers would not dream of having blue or green on their nails, lol.

Most of my shellac clients are middle class 40plus ladies whom use either french or fedora,, at a push wildfire red baroness. My young ones whom wear shellac are mainly the previous daughters whom are very against L&P and find it naff,,,Shellac has been a great money earner for me, xxxx

would really love a glittery one too, as clients have been asking for "sparkles" thats what I call my glittery nail polishes :lol: perhaps mother of pearl was gutted I cant get this in polish now as my clients loved it xx

Hi I put my effects over the color then base n top coat over and they last 2 weeks no problem, just have a play with layering for different color effects, printed all Holly's of they really work. Enjoy :O)

Hi I put my effects over the color then base n top coat over and they last 2 weeks no problem, just have a play with layering for different color effects, printed all Holly's of they really work. Enjoy :O)

Thank you :hug: good idea might try this when I get more base, dont want to use too much till I get more lol still miss mother of pearl, I'm in mouring......lol there just is'nt one sparkle I've found that I love as much :cry::lol:

Latest posts

Back