Shells and flower sculpts(both hands!!!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Well heres the pics as promised now I finally finished the other hand...managed to get the other half to take some photos for me :Love: but unfortunately a few nails got cut off in the process.
sorrry there are so many pics-got a bit carried away with playing with my camera between stages-maybe why it took me so long!Lol
Also my left ring finger is a bit wonky coz the form wasn't quite on snugly enough:sad: not sure if its bad enough to make me wanna cut it off and start again tho...
Hope u like them!!!:hug:xxxx

how lovely !!
and great pics too
well done!

really nice xx

soopa- doops ! they are really pretty.

Ahhh thanks guys!xxx:hug:

theyre lovely hun
nice and creative !
you deserve a nice big cup of tea now :D

they look pretty hunnio... i like the purple shells and flowers combo!

Hiya

Just had a look at your nails and would like to say there GREAT. Really well done.

I am doing the NVQ3 in Advance Nails and have got an assigment for Nail Shapes: Bitten, Hook, Ski jump, Crooked, Flat, Discoloured and Fan. Although I know this in my head we have got to research it on the interent with pictures and Ive searched and searched on google and Im not gettng anywhere.

If you have any ideas I would be most grateful.

Luv n Hugs

Ali x

Ok Thanks anyway, I have got The Encylopedia of Nails and The NAil Artistry, its just Im at my parents house (not got my own computer ): ) and doing my homework but not got the books here. No probs.

Take Care

Ali xx

Very lovely. I want to get some crushed shells. I have encased flowers, well it was a clover, but have never done shells. Are they difficult to work with? How thick are they?

These are lovely

Very lovely. I want to get some crushed shells. I have encased flowers, well it was a clover, but have never done shells. Are they difficult to work with? How thick are they?

Hi-they aren't that difficult to work with-but they aren't the easiest of things either
I was using tweezers to put them on and they all stick to the tweezers which was pretty annoying...but got there in the end...they may b thicker if u r planning to use tips-i think sculpting helped keep them thin cozi sculpted a thin free edge,tehn put the shells and flowers on-then more clear gel on top to build upto a normal shaped free edge.
HTH a bit-wanna see the pics when u have tried!!!he he!
Thanks again everyone for your compliments!I just can't stop looking at them-i love having see through nails!Hee hee!!!
:hug:xxx

I rarely like any form of nail art but these are very pretty,i would wear them,well done chick x

Ah thanks babe!!!Shame u live so far away:sad:

Gonna pluck up the courage to maybe leave some cards at playschool when i go to pick my son up later-but not sure its such a good idea as i'm due to drop anytime soon....

Ah thanks babe!!!Shame u live so far away:sad:

Gonna pluck up the courage to maybe leave some cards at playschool when i go to pick my son up later-but not sure its such a good idea as i'm due to drop anytime soon....
I think you should do it, these peeps will be the most simpathetic to interupted service, so to speak;) and this is the time to get them all thinking about party nails

I think you should do it, these peeps will be the most simpathetic to interupted service, so to speak;) and this is the time to get them all thinking about party nails

Very true!thanks babe u have just given me the confidence to bite the bullet!:hug:xxxx

Those are very very pretty. I like the flower added to the shells! Very lovely.
I'm particularly fond of the color!

ah thanks victoria!!!:hug:xxx

they are lovely
Erica xx

Latest posts

Back