Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOOhhhhhh i cant resist. I'll have a go at something a bit diff tomorrow hopefully. It's been ages since i had a play.

i cant wait to see what everyone comes up with, it's great to see lots of different stuff, I think it makes you feel all inspired and in the mood to play, so hurry up and get some piccies on here to inspire me :lol:

Rachel xxxxxx

Good one chels.....gotta try and think of something now!!
xx

nail trainers.. man hands.. toes.. rings.. what ever..

Im so happy everyone is feeling inspired!! thats what i was trying to achieve! and what a great first pic.. excellent!

ok.. so for anyone who thinks they aint in anyone elses league.. im going to show you some thing.

first example...
2008_0325PW0008.JPG

How many times have any of us gone crazy with 3D?? this was only last comp!! we can only try haha.. it doesnt always work!!

and the piece derla resistance.. (i know it aint spelt that way but its the french saying thingy..erm..anyway..:eek:)
I did these stilleto's waaaay back when.. i was trying to be creative and different..
THIS IS THE FIRST OF MANY FAILURES!!!!
and i had to go through many many of these beauties untill i found my groove.. heck im still failing regularly!!

nails 087.jpg

MY DIRTY SECRET FILE!!! haha before i had clue about form and balance and (cough) style for that matter..god knows what i was thinking about with the black lunas and red tips..they look like the fricken desert pea flower!!!???????????? but i was dead proud at the time.. lmao...

Its great to try.. and even better to have a file that contains all our past work so we can see how far we have come..

SO NO EXCUSES!!! GET OUT YA BRUSH AND PLAY..YIPPEEEEEE

Last edited:
ive actually cant decide what o put on my nails -im naked at the mo - i want somethink diff and cant dedcide -i see alot of nailart and think "oh i cant decide" - there is so much out there but how do you decide

I hope this isn't over the top....

Nanny

DSCN6947.jpg

so very very pretty nanny..
keep them coming everyone..

Hello I did these nails on my 17 year old because she wanted them. I had to make her nails wide to fit the faces on them. I even cut the sesame st. faces down for them to fit. She had fun with them. Thanks for Looking.
CaseyCasey.jpg
[/IMG]

Loving the sesame street nails...well done chick :green:

hey cool idea.. i like!!!

ok, i'll have a play around today and see what i can come up with but it wont be as spectacular as some of you talented ladies!!:hug:

rght, well i'm very inspired now, i'll be getting my nail trainer out this afternoon. Got to do my toes too this afternoon as i've only got gel on my big toes now, the rest have grown out. Think i may try some gel art, not done any of that for a while.

BRILLIANT pics girls....Sesame Street is fabby for the young...:)..and NANNY.....I just LOVE your designs....wish someone could do mine like that?...hint hint...nudge nudge....:green:....x

nanny i love your nails very beautiful
and i agree seame street is cool too love them
keep up the good work girls

OOOOH......I LOVE the Sesame Street nails.

I find it fascinating to watch other people's minds at work.

Nanny, you are an artist at heart. Your ideas are creative and show tremendous talent.

Keep 'em coming. I'm feeling inspired.....

Well, erhm.. I went a bit nuts with my glitter acrylics, mylar and flowers :eek:
But anyway.. here's my sparkling flower garden, lol :lol:

_G1L0918.jpg

they are beautiful. well done.

wow they are all lovely , i will have to try think of something wacky , lol x

Well, erhm.. I went a bit nuts with my glitter acrylics, mylar and flowers :eek:
But anyway.. here's my sparkling flower garden, lol :lol:

_G1L0918.jpg

I've seen this 3D art quite a bit, but never in person. I guess it hasn't made it's way to my neck of the woods just yet. I think it's fantastic!

Is this just done with regular l&p? Or do you use a special acrylic?

A friend of mine modelled for me a while back, i got the chance to do different things on one hand. The stilletto is really pointy but unfortunately doesn't show that well in this picture..
OverallDesign.jpg

Latest posts

Back