Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the sparkling flower garden! I would love to have those!! Beautiful! :)

From experience it doesn't really work applying acrylic over airbrushed designs since the paint looks like it dissolves and smudges when it comes in contact with monomer. You can shade perfectly with acrylic colors to get a similar effect but it just takes much more time.

Thx by the way :wink2:

Mieke do you mean actual acrylic liquid and powder or acrylic paints ? either way it is amazing, you are very talented.

I would love to post something here, when and IF i get some time :rolleyes: i will have a play. :wink2: x

Mieke do you mean actual acrylic liquid and powder or acrylic paints ? either way it is amazing, you are very talented.

I meant l&p hun, it's done with cnd colors white yellow orange melting pot and black. Had to mix them to get different shades. thx:hug:

I love the red and white saucygirl. I think those colors go so well together that i want to try it myself. really nice :)

Love all the designs especially that tiger one...WOW...my fav animal....STUNNING you are very talented....:)

They are amazing. I have been practising the flames for my fantasy nail piece in the nailympics. Yours are much better than mine, where did you get the idea from.

I got my flame step by step of my Sam Biddle fantasy DVD.. Its so good.. so many ideas!! If you love doing fantasy designs its definately worth getting hold of.:green:..
I still think my flames look like a cray fish...

I got my flame step by step of my Sam Biddle fantasy DVD.. Its so good.. so many ideas!! If you love doing fantasy designs its definately worth getting hold of.:green:..
I still think my flames look like a cray fish...

I have made my flames but not put them on the nail yet as I have to do that at the competition, I think the flames look fine, and the flowers look great, did you get them from scratch or some where else.

I meant l&p hun, it's done with cnd colors white yellow orange melting pot and black. Had to mix them to get different shades. thx:hug:

One word - WOW !

I have made my flames but not put them on the nail yet as I have to do that at the competition, I think the flames look fine, and the flowers look great, did you get them from scratch or some where else.

Sam Biddle: Fire - Fantasy nails
This is a simply tutorial.. but on her actual DVD that she is selling is a more detailed tutorial..
hth:green:

Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work. Didn't had any clear so continued and tried to keep it as thin as possible

I know it doesn't look perfect but i thought what the heck...:irked:...I'm not going to be too veign to put a semi-mess up on here after working quite a while on it.

But oh boy can i tell you that i could :smack: myself lol...

tigersmall.jpg

WOW!! What a beautiful design! Shame you didnt have any step by step photos, it would have been great to see how the design was created.:)

Hi all. i know mine are as great as the others posted here but i'm proud of them as they are my first glitter fade ever.

Thanx for looking.

Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work. Didn't had any clear so continued and tried to keep it as thin as possible

I know it doesn't look perfect but i thought what the heck...:irked:...I'm not going to be too veign to put a semi-mess up on here after working quite a while on it.

But oh boy can i tell you that i could :smack: myself lol...

tigersmall.jpg

THIS IS AMAZING.....WOW!!! XXXX

this is what i did yesterday :o....its my first go with real 3d...xxx

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I like the 3D fruit hiba...looks really yummy :lick:

Great for a first trial hun

I like the 3D fruit hiba...looks really yummy :lick:

Great for a first trial hun

thank u I'm still trying to get it better..thank u for ur support!! :green:

Latest posts