Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine modelled for me a while back, i got the chance to do different things on one hand. The stilletto is really pointy but unfortunately doesn't show that well in this picture..
OverallDesign.jpg

Wow what fantastic designs :hug: Thanks for sharing

Well, erhm.. I went a bit nuts with my glitter acrylics, mylar and flowers :eek:
But anyway.. here's my sparkling flower garden, lol :lol:

_G1L0918.jpg

They Look fab babes xxxxx

WOW!!!

I have a nail play date today so hopefully later i will put a lil something up...
keep em coming you talented geeks.. mwah!:green:

Fantasttic designs girls....keep them coming x:)

Did my first fantasy play day... flames that look like a cray fish lol.. and Black lillies..

2008_0507fantasywork0066.JPG

2008_0507fantasywork0069.JPG

2008_0507fantasywork0064.JPG

2008_0507fantasywork0070.JPG

2008_0507fantasywork0077.JPG

2008_0507fantasywork0071.JPG

All the designs are fab, will have to have a play, just not had time at the mo, bee busy with clients. (mustn't complain though)

Love the flowers and flames Littlegrohl. They do look like flames Hun, well done.

some of the working is really nice, i dont get to play much with coloured acrylics, so i did a set the other day to put on here but having trouble uploading them. any tips guys i would love you to see them x x x x

wow some fab work on here my little matey's..
Keep them coming,
I am trying to find time to play lol...
I think I am all artisticly flared out :eek: and I can't even show you why lmao......

some of the working is really nice, i dont get to play much with coloured acrylics, so i did a set the other day to put on here but having trouble uploading them. any tips guys i would love you to see them x x x x
If you make an album in your profile you can then link them to your post in here. Or add them to the gallery and link also.

here is my contribution
ST830372.jpg

sorry photo is a bit over exposed.

Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work. Didn't had any clear so continued and tried to keep it as thin as possible

I know it doesn't look perfect but i thought what the heck...:irked:...I'm not going to be too veign to put a semi-mess up on here after working quite a while on it.

But oh boy can i tell you that i could :smack: myself lol...

tigersmall.jpg

my god thats amazing !! did you airbrush it ?

my god thats amazing !! did you airbrush it ?

Happy you think so :green: Makes me feel better. I did this one completely in acrylic. Took me some time...that's why i was so upset that the finish is crap

**lost for words**

You didnt air brush that...wow girl your ace!!

wish i could do that kinda thing...xxx

From experience it doesn't really work applying acrylic over airbrushed designs since the paint looks like it dissolves and smudges when it comes in contact with monomer. You can shade perfectly with acrylic colors to get a similar effect but it just takes much more time.

Thx by the way :wink2:

Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work. Didn't had any clear so continued and tried to keep it as thin as possible

I know it doesn't look perfect but i thought what the heck...:irked:...I'm not going to be too veign to put a semi-mess up on here after working quite a while on it.

tigersmall.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
MY WORD!!!!
NOW IF THAT ISNT ARTISTIC TALENT I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!!!!!
XXX

tigersmall.jpg

That is amazing, I can't believe you've done that with acrylic :eek:!
I thought it may have been painted too, you're very clever!

Liking all the other work too ladies, I may have a play tomorrow although I have no imagination whatsoever lol

Latest posts

Back