Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank u I'm still trying to get it better..thank u for ur support!! :green:

You done well huni.....fruit is brilliant...Im not quite sure what the other one is though...sorry! x

the fruit is good, i am still working on something for this tread. hopefully put pics on soon.

Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work.

tigersmall.jpg

This is one excellent nail, Its such a great picture of a tiger, which i love, but i also love the stiletto shape and the flowers underneath too. Well done hun. Wonder how long a full set of these would take you?? Fancy trying on me...lol.

Wonder how long a full set of these would take you?? Fancy trying on me...lol.[/quote]

I wouldn't even dream of doing a full set of those :eek: This one allready took me quite long lol
But if you would lived closer i would have loved doing some nail art on you! I always have to do everything on myself since no one of my customers would want to have something like that on :lol:
By the way stilleto's are dangerous!:rolleyes: i hitted my finger against the table when i had that one on...Yaaaaaaaauwch!!!

lol!! they're esp dangerous if you only have one long and the others are shorter, because your brain doesn't kinda realise the difference...

I would love someone to do one finger (on each hand...:green:) for me with such a beautiful design.....I'll be your guinea pig.........:green::green:

Flippin 'eck!! Mieke, that tiger nails is amazing. Simply breathtaking. Well done, wish I was half as artistic as you! xx

Fabulous thread!! Just wish I could contribute! Well, you never know, I might have a go at something, although never done nail art before!!! xxx

Taking me all my time to do flicks n things and glitter mix never mind paint tigers.....:green:...wish I was sooo artistic but never was any good at drawing!!!:lol:

Taking me all my time to do flicks n things and glitter mix never mind paint tigers.....:green:...wish I was sooo artistic but never was any good at drawing!!!:lol:

me neither hun but when I was at exel I caught up with Joseph Phan and he showed me how to make flower petals and when I got home and tried it out I found I could do them, just like learning to place the right size, right ratio, bead in the right place to get your apex perfect, things like flower petals and leaves can be learned. I don't think I'm in Angel fingers or Mieke's league but I do have hope that if I can find someone to show me, I have the ability to learn to do some of it:lol:
I do love what I'm seeing here, and my cop out is, NO CAMERA :green: but I'm stroring up idea's:hug:

Here is my contribution....:cry: but i managed to use natural powder instead of clear powder to cap the designs. mixed up my jars when i took them home from work. Didn't had any clear so continued and tried to keep it as thin as possible

I know it doesn't look perfect but i thought what the heck...:irked:...I'm not going to be too veign to put a semi-mess up on here after working quite a while on it.

But oh boy can i tell you that i could :smack: myself lol...

tigersmall.jpg
You have talent!! That's beautiful.

nothing spectacular but here itis just some gel art practice

picture.php

Just a few things I've done lately(click on the image if you want a bigger pic):)
Did this set today

Mine from a few weeks ago

had a little play

Demo nails I did at the Melbourne trade show

They are all great, I will try and get some pics on here soon, just a little busy at the mo.

I hope this isn't over the top....

Nanny

DSCN6947.jpg

these are just gorgeous.i love the designs.can i ask what prodcuts you used to do them?xx

Just a few things I've done lately(click on the image if you want a bigger pic):)
Did this set today

Mine from a few weeks ago

had a little play

Demo nails I did at the Melbourne trade show

BEAUTIFUL :)

NANNY....one word huni......STUNNING!!!....:)..as always x

Just a few things I've done lately
Sam these are all lovely.
I wish i had the time and products to just sit and create nails like these.
I finally manage to do a spiral which went well but looks a little rough. Will keep playing though and then may even get to post some photos one day alongside all you creative geeks :hug:

Latest posts

Back