Sienna x - has it changed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i emailed this morning and within an hour or two i got a phone call and email!

top customer care i say rock on sienna x you've done us proud :green:

this is what they mailed me

"The solution has always been the same, however after listening to feedback, we added in the anti ageing ingredient Q10 to our tropical range but unfortunately this didn’t work. We pride ourselves on the quality of our solution, we have even been nominated for an award for it so when we heard similar feedback we acted quickly on it and removed the additional ingredient."

kx

Hi applepie

are they going to replace your tan? i havnt heard anything yet, sent an email last night xx

Last edited:
hi

just to let you know fiona from sienna x phoned me and they are going to courier 1 litre of new tan to me! got the same info as Karen, good old sienna x yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad they are coming up trumps for you :hug: hopefully it was a one off with my client then if its only the 8 & 10 that are affected, I dont use the 8 anyway, I use the 8.5% but I do use the 10, 12 and 16, plus the 12.5% that I had from my last order...

Had 2 bookings today so fingers crossed it's picking up! school hols etc normally dont make much difference to me... maybe it's because its the 6 weeks hol that everyone is skint lol

DOH! CoQ10 is an oily chemical and can only go in oil based tan solutions, if that tan solution is water based you will get problems as youall know water and oil don't mix!! Surely Sienna knew this as the two solutions are different and one can have the CoQ10 and the other won't! You would think there manufacturer would have pointed this out!

Oh no, it's got me worried now! Just been reading all of your comments :eek: I'll have to phone sienna

I phone Celebrity Secrets who told me they do not supply Sienna X anymore. Maybe thats the change.

I sprayed Sienna 10% on a client and she looked like a 8% I was not impresseed.

I had CS send me a sample 10% and it was fantastic!!
I acutally sprayed a neighbour and then went to her party where I over heard ladies comment on her lovely tan!! (very low halterneck dress showed it off on her back) it was goldend and even and beautiful!

I have been told though by clients Sienna does not wear off patchy like some others, but I still prefer CS for colour.

Hello everyone.

I have just phoned sienna x about this and she said it's a load of rubbish. Don't listen to the comments. There hasn't been a mistake. She said what happened is that people were asking for the q10 to be put in ALL solutions %. So Sienna x took our comments and did just that. Then we came back saying that the q10 doesn't work in all the solutions, so they've gone back to the original.

Hope I've made sense x

Just bumping. :)

Anyone?
Has anyone been using the formula in the white bottles and not noticed a difference?

Seen this with a rub in fake bake the face, called them they said no it the same, so I produced an official letter, go a reply.

We have improved it and its now Paraban free. (made it not as good!) seen this with other tanning stuff too.

It went paraban free and the performance was poor. I want results!

Su x

the original sienna product with the coconut fragence is made by celebritysecrets and they still supply it but i think they have stopped supplying sienna if this helps x

OK, now I am confused! Does this mean then that the original 10 + 12% will be differant as celebrity secrets are not supplying sienna? :confused: I think I may call them as I just dont get it, lol! (iv only JUST swapped to them aswell)

the original sienna product with the coconut fragence is made by celebritysecrets and they still supply it but i think they have stopped supplying sienna if this helps x

Hi guys, just to clear this up...Sienna X do NOT get their soltuion from Celebrity Secrets. The difference was that the Q10 had been added to the 8%,10%,12% and 16% range but after comments from their customers they changed it back to the way it used to be.

HTHs :hug:

Latest posts

Back