Skulls and Roses lighter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love it way....way... Cool
its awesome you made it great job loveing it
i want one

Back in the 80's when I dated a guitarist with hair longer than my own... that lighter would have been 'just the thing' for me (particularly as I did like Guns'n Roses hehehe)

It's very well done.
Good job!!

Wow Sheryl hunni Love it, You have my addy so you know where to send it Lmao.
Jen xx:hug:

Thanks Loubylou. x

Cheers for all the lovely comments and opinions guys on not just my lighter but my nails too, it's much appreciated. You can do l&p designs on pretty much anything, I've done sunglasses, drinking glasses, lighters, phones, pencil cases, all sorts.
I would love to do each of you a lighter but couldnt send them over without an exorbanent cost on postage (dangerous goods).

This is REALLY groovy!!!!!(can I say so??)I mean this mix of scull and roses- just aaaa!!!were is my english? it is disappeared... great job!!!!!!!

Love the design, im partial to skulls too ;) so your onto a winner with me x

It's a great job done, I actually prefer the skull to the roses, lol, be great for biker/tattoo types, I'm both of them so hey I love it, xx

speaking as a ex-goth chick - i still am one on the inside though really lol - i would say that i would pay good money for a lighter like that! :hug:

well done!

i love the detail u got on the skull, i know someone who would love that, i thinking of giving it ago for their birthday, being in the recession and all need to be careful with the pennies, and this is cheap but thoughtful!!!
LOVE IT!

:hug: Thank you all, I really enjoyed doing this and am looking at doing another but slightly different :D

The goth/greb seen is big in Northampton and I can tell you that around here you wouldn't be able to make them fast enough
I would love to be able to do stuff like this
Wow:hug:
And the nails:lol:

Latest posts

Back