Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gained a total of 1 pound. Lost 5 pounds cash. Anyway, I'm surprised it wasn't worse as I haven't been following it for the last 2 weeks. Next week's goal is 3 pound loss and 5 pounds cash.

My friend came with me today. She quit the same time as me last year but says she's been good and following it for the last 6 weeks. Well, compared to her last weigh in last year she has gained 9lb. She was shocked and thought she'd lost half a stone instead. Just shows what motivator a regular weigh in can be, whether you follow the plan or not.

Definitely. I will still go to group when I've reached target as I know how easy it is for those lbs creep on. You tell yourself a couple of lbs don't matter then another couple go on, your clothes start to feel snug so you say you'll start again. Tomorrow. Then before you know it you're bursting at the seams and paying your fiver every week again lol. Can you tell I've done that before..... I must say though the group I go to is brilliant and its like a coffee morning with a bit of weight loss chat!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I gained a total of 1 pound. Lost 5 pounds cash. Anyway, I'm surprised it wasn't worse as I haven't been following it for the last 2 weeks. Next week's goal is 3 pound loss and 5 pounds cash.

My friend came with me today. She quit the same time as me last year but says she's been good and following it for the last 6 weeks. Well, compared to her last weigh in last year she has gained 9lb. She was shocked and thought she'd lost half a stone instead. Just shows what motivator a regular weigh in can be, whether you follow the plan or not.

I've just seen her again at school pick up. She said she went home and had a cupcake, a packet of crisps and a chicken and mayo roll. Don't think she's quite grasped it yet! She said she went on a depression binge. Time of the month and all that. Maybe she should have started again next week?

Been on it only 2 weeks, lost 3 1/2 the first week, last night lost 5 1/2! Thats 9 in total! Amazing! Ive only got 2 1/2 to loose in total. Im finding it easier than i thought.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Well done that's great!! It is so easy to follow isn't it & not like a diet at all.

I've got group this morning, so I'm trying not to make my usual mistake of drinking loads of tea before I get weighed.

Hi ladies, I've been doing slimming world for a year now and have lost 1stone 9lb so far, I would like to loose another 2stone ideally 1 stone of that before my wedding in July but I seem to be at a stand still at the minute, I've really gone off plan and cba!! I need a big kick up the bum!!! 👣👙😜🍎🍏🍊🍋🍒🍇🍉🍓🍑🍈🍌🍐🍍🍠🍆🍅🌽

Just think how fabulous you'll feel in your wedding dress at target! Get all your books out again and read them cover to cover, plan some meals, do some shopping so you're prepared, read some success stories - i always think if they can do it so can I. If you feel you need a blow out then do it this weekend but be prepared to start totally fresh as if you're a new member on monday! Consider yourself kicked lol. Its blummin hard work though - I've been at a standstill since sept. Up a bit down a bit maintain for a bit then up a bit down a bit! Sooooo annoying!!!

Thanks. I'm making myself drink more water I'm a complete fizzy pop aholic!!! I had my birthday last week so lots of choc and cake but after last nights weigh in it's motivated me a bit more I want 2lb this week to get me into the next bracket down x

I lost 2lbs this week, got slimmer of the week, and won the raffle. I win the raffle so often I think they're going to ban me soon!

Wooohoo well done.

Got my 3.5 stone award today. 7lbs to go, so close but feels so far
Vicki c

You look great Lynne! x

Well done Dream Nails thats fab. And Lynne you are looking fantastic - well done! Xx

Thank you. I still have 2 stone to lose though :(

Thank you. I still have 2 stone to lose though :(

Really!? You look amazing! Don't get too skinny. It can sometimes age people. I wish I could get my calves into boots and wear a skirt. That's my goal for next winter.

Those boots I'm wearing are now too wide around my calves!

What size shoe are you? i'll pick them up next time I'm around. Lol. :)

Hi ladies! Do any of you do slimming world online? I don't think I can get to classes locally without trailing my 3yr old with me but have 1 stone still to lose and I'm at a stand still! Not sure wether to try online membership? xxx

Latest posts

Back