Smile lines on your right hand (by cheating)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rachel Mary said:
can you just clarify what you mean but cutting out the centre of the form. xxxxx:D

hi rachel mary,

if you dont cut up the centre of the form - the form will be harder to place on the nail, when you cut (as shown in pic 2) you are then able to either squeeze the form together to get a deeper smileline, this also is good for narrow nails. or if you have wider nails, your can open the form out to fit. hope that makes it abit easier for you

Im definatly going to try this. On the EN course I am doing they dont teach you about doing whites so I always use white tips on my own nails but I am definatly gonna have a go at this!!

Ooh Glynis....................I'm loving this one. Is there any special technique to removing the form? Thanks doll. xxx

wow what a great idea glynis this is really gonna help alot of peeps out.
:biggrin:

I went right away to try the tip scooping thing and it worked very well.
Will try the form when I find my forms and let you know how i went.:p

Rachel Mary said:
I went right away to try the tip scooping thing and it worked very well.
Will try the form when I find my forms and let you know how i went.:p
Glad it went well for you, I had seen this technique in the states and it gave great results for the smile line!!

What a great idea, i'm gonna have a go at doing the tip one and the form one.

Wow,thanks for that, always have struggled...great tip..xx

Great idea Glynis, going to give this try. Thanks.

very good, i'l have to try next lot of pink & whites i do on myself.
thanx!

i cant believe ive only just found this and it was by accident but what a great accident:biggrin:.thanks for sharing glynis your tricks have helped me in so many ways so thankyou so much:hug:

i cant believe ive only just found this and it was by accident but what a great accident:biggrin:.thanks for sharing glynis your tricks have helped me in so many ways so thankyou so much:hug:

thanks for finding it hun...or i would not have seen it before...nice one glynis...thanks you sooooo much xxx

OMG! This is FAB. Real vintage eh!!

Hi Ya Using Nsi At The Mo But Was Thinking Of Switching To Cnd But Still Having Problems With Lifting Which Need To Be Sorted First Eh? Have Family That Come From Hartlepool So Feel Know You Already X

AWESOME!!!

thanks for the trick! My right hand drives me MAD!!

All hail to Peter Pan, my Hero:!:

omg how happy am i that someone found this thread, i cant wait to have a go at this tommorow,

thank you xxxxxxxx

Oh wow .. thank you for finding this - am just about to re-do mine again tonight so will be trying this ... so love this site !!

i was already glad i found it as i know it wasnt a recent one but i cant believe how many other geeks also didnt see it.has anyone tried it yet and have you got any pics?xx

OH MY That is an amazing tip thank you for sharing

that an awesome tip, i've been having issues with my smile lines as you all know, but tried this on myself took a lil while to get the form to stick right, but they look fantastic on my right hand really deep smiles, now just have to do my other hand lefty, coz now they don't match lol. (p.s. i''m right handed)

Latest posts

Back