Sneaky dress preview (The Event)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have told my boyfriend, he is wearing black pants, a nice shirt and some shoes !!! end of !

Didn't he complain he wasn't getting to wear trousers too? Oh well, maybe he's got really good legs we can all have an oggle at! LOL

my husband is defo wearing his Cornish kilt:eek:

Didn't he complain he wasn't getting to wear trousers too? Oh well, maybe he's got really good legs we can all have an oggle at! LOL
Pants/Trousers all the same lol...

I have chose my dress.....My daughter has pinched the other one...
Its not glam as such, but its girlie and I like it lol...

Now I am getting a bit stressed...
Just realised the tunic I was going to wear has 2 buttons missing !!!!!
So there go's that idea

I have to go panic buying tomorrow for a strapless bra and suck me in knickers ......
Not good when I have the remainders of my cold, and the toothache from HELL.....
Plus my daughter has broke up from school she will have to come with me, a couple of other things to do too,
I have a feeling its going to be one of them horrible days tomorrow !:|

I'm all aloooooooone (like donkey sang to Shrek):)
So please look for me and ignore your husbands/bf's:lol:

Pants/Trousers all the same lol...

I have chose my dress.....My daughter has pinched the other one...
Its not glam as such, but its girlie and I like it lol...

Now I am getting a bit stressed...
Just realised the tunic I was going to wear has 2 buttons missing !!!!!
So there go's that idea

I have to go panic buying tomorrow for a strapless bra and suck me in knickers ......
Not good when I have the remainders of my cold, and the toothache from HELL.....
Plus my daughter has broke up from school she will have to come with me, a couple of other things to do too,
I have a feeling its going to be one of them horrible days tomorrow !:|

You and me both! I havent even got anything to wear for the night do yet! Ive looked all over for a glam top but cant find anything...so im not gonna be particularly glam and to be honest im getting sick of stressing about the fact I cant wear what I want and I cant wear a gorgeous dress like everyone else...and I cant find anything that looks really nice...blah blah blah...so im getting the whole 'i dont care attitude on me' i.e...i do care what i look like but im not gonna lose anymore sleep over it...as long as im half decent and reasonably comfortable then does it really matter lol

p.s ( thats a pretend thought process im going through right now...inside I want to wear something gorgeous too!)

and I have more things to worry about...today I went for my first fake bake...OMG! what do I look like lol...im gonna cry like a baby if most of it dont wash off later as I currently look like a bacon frazzelini! lmao

oh and I still havent received my bf's party ticket...I have been assured by sweetsquared it will arrive in the morning tho...so fingers crossed! lol

Judy you won't be all allooooonnnneeeeeee lol:hug:

Anna I know exactly how you feel ...:hug:

He might not even be coming yet, His cousin is dropping him off and the thought of them to just going on the ski slopes for a bit is appealing to him lol

Judy you won't be all allooooonnnneeeeeee lol:hug:

Anna I know exactly how you feel ...:hug:

He might not even be coming yet, His cousin is dropping him off and the thought of them to just going on the ski slopes for a bit is appealing to him lol

I dont know what my o.h is gonna do with himself all weekend he's gonna be spending most of it by himself!

I'm all aloooooooone (like donkey sang to Shrek):)
So please look for me and ignore your husbands/bf's:lol:

Dont worry chick, am leaving my hubby at home, his words when I asked him if he wated to come up for the party were" As if I want to sit around with a bunch of women talking nails or night??? No thanks have enough of it when you are at home. Will go up the pub and enjoy meself with the lads ta"
So stuff him!!!
Jen xx

Dont worry chick, am leaving my hubby at home, his words when I asked him if he wated to come up for the party were" As if I want to sit around with a bunch of women talking nails or night??? No thanks have enough of it when you are at home. Will go up the pub and enjoy meself with the lads ta"
So stuff him!!!
Jen xx

GOOD WORK MATE!!!
:hug:

I'm a bit upset though tbh....Stephen and I (Knight) would have made a fab couple with Kylie, Madge and Britney.....
He has left me TOTALLY without a dance partner:):hug:

I'm a bit upset though tbh....Stephen and I (Knight) would have made a fab couple with Kylie, Madge and Britney.....
He has left me TOTALLY without a dance partner:):hug:
HOW RUDE!!!!!:lol:

I am going to be doing a psychic bit now - how many of our husbands/partners are doing our spray tans for us tonight! :lol:

I know that mine is as soon as the bill is finished!

Autumn Gold - here I come!

I'm not so lucky to have had the time or the training, yet, for a spray tan, so...in fear of being shot down in flames...it's a good old dollop of Dove 'darkest' for me in the morning. I've waxed my eyebrows & tash off so avoiding the hot shower till the morning.

some clever geek could have made a killing tomorrow night with their spray tan machine....

i did a diy st tropez and will need my exfoliating gloves tomorrow .....STRIPEY feet arghghghghg:irked::irked::irked:

some clever geek could have made a killing tomorrow night with their spray tan machine....

i did a diy st tropez and will need my exfoliating gloves tomorrow .....STRIPEY feet arghghghghg:irked::irked::irked:

I'd have had a bit of trouble fitting my tan tent in my luggage:green:

I tanned up last night and used Make Believe tanning lotion...its fab...smells great too. I am all sorted now.....and bursting to see you all....hugs all round. xxx

I am going to be doing a psychic bit now - how many of our husbands/partners are doing our spray tans for us tonight! :lol:

I know that mine is as soon as the bill is finished!

Autumn Gold - here I come!

:green:

I tanned up last night and used Make Believe tanning lotion...its fab...smells great too. I am all sorted now.....and bursting to see you all....hugs all round. xxx

Mee too! Looking forward to seeing your glam gold dress Ange - belle of the ball!
Got my bag half packed, cannot think about going to bed yet - too excited! Might even have to take my daughters DS to bed and play on Jewel Quest till I fall asleep!:lol:

Mee too! Looking forward to seeing your glam gold dress Ange - belle of the ball!
Got my bag half packed, cannot think about going to bed yet - too excited! Might even have to take my daughters DS to bed and play on Jewel Quest till I fall asleep!:lol:

haha I do that!!! I have all sorts of games on my mobile that I play to fall to sleep. Right now I have a rather impressive city been built in sim city, maybe I can show you tomorrow night haha:lol:

Latest posts

Back