So excited I could pop!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulaJayne1976

Reaction score
I completed successfully my level 2 deluxe manicure last night and my tutor was kind enough to type me up a letter to clarify this is the case!
As a result I've spoken to S2 this morning and emailed them to open my account so I can purchase my Shellac intro kit and then book my training!
I'm sooooooo unbelievably excited I could wee!!! And I know you guys will understand 😊 hehe

Xxx

Congratulations .. I totally understand! :lol:

Congratulations! Xx

Thanks Gigi and lilylou 😊
I'm so giddy!
The lovely ladies have already come back to me and I'm ordering my kit now hehehehe xxx

Good for you! Well done girl, I feel your excitement xx

Congrats!!! Totally understand where you're coming from!! Just wait til the delivery man comes up the path you'll want to kiss him ha ha!!! Xx

Thanks ladies.
I can't wait for it to arrive!! Hehe.
Now I need to book my training course 😄 xxx

How exciting. I totally understand your excitement. I'm waiting for pro beauty to get mine. It's killing me though. I want it now. Lol. My husband is tired of hearing me go on about it. Thank god for SG.

Oh my goodness, I'd be bouncing off the walls :lol:

Welcome to the wonderful world of shellac, and congratulations! :D

Thank you ladies 😊
I feel your pain! Lol. My other half gets sick to the back teeth I'm sure of hearing all my plans and things I want to buy and book hehe
God bless SG indeed!! 😀

Xxx

congratulations! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Congrats and I too feel your excitement x

Thank u all sooooo much!
Can't remember the last time I was this giddy lol xxx

Congratulations!!! It's the best feeling ever huh? Lots of fun to be had now! :) xxx

Well done and all the best in your future career x

Can't thank you all enough 😊
I'm learning so much on SG and find the support fantastic xxx

Yay congrats honey. Totally know that feeling of excitement. I've been using shellac for nearly 2 years now and I still get excited about it every day. I love the stuff xx

well done....you will soon be a shellac addict like so many of us on here :lol:

Latest posts

Back