Quantcast

So not nail related. but im soooo happy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

luckybird21

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
506
Reaction score
13
Location
Gillingham - kent
Im also a gym instructor, and i've just been phoned by by fitness first to be a personal trainer!!!:green: Im soooo happy, and feel very big headed! I applied for job as normal instructor at fitness first for women, and the cv was passed on to the main big uni-sex gym, the manager was apparently really impressed with my cv and wants me!!! I've by-passed the interview!!!!! Im so extatic!

Im meeting the manager on tuesday to have a look around and see what the job entails!!!
 

crystal100

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Location
Spain
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Didn't know you were a fitness instructor too!! What a notch on your belt! (Any chance of coming down for a week and getting me into shape??????)
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,231
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
Oh I could really do with your help Lol
Good Luck with the new job.
 

Bunny

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
2
Location
Kent
That's such good news! Congrats! Now you can celebrate with a big, fat cream cake!!
 

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
80
Location
London
luckybird21 said:
Im also a gym instructor, and i've just been phoned by by fitness first to be a personal trainer!!!:green: Im soooo happy, and feel very big headed! I applied for job as normal instructor at fitness first for women, and the cv was passed on to the main big uni-sex gym, the manager was apparently really impressed with my cv and wants me!!! I've by-passed the interview!!!!! Im so extatic!

Im meeting the manager on tuesday to have a look around and see what the job entails!!!
Wow - that's brilliant Birdie :biggrin:! Imagine all the extra clients you'll get for nails too ;)! You going to be full or part-time there?
 

luckybird21

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
506
Reaction score
13
Location
Gillingham - kent
crystal100 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Didn't know you were a fitness instructor too!! What a notch on your belt! (Any chance of coming down for a week and getting me into shape??????)
anytime, i need a holiday!!!
 

luckybird21

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
506
Reaction score
13
Location
Gillingham - kent
Hollyballoo said:
Wow - that's brilliant Birdie :biggrin:! Imagine all the extra clients you'll get for nails too ;)! You going to be full or part-time there?
wow, so strange you calling me birdie, thats what my mates called me at school! Brings back some cool memeories! (sp, im having such problems with spelling today!)

Not sure if full or part time we are going to discuss that on tuesday!

Thanks for all the congrats and stuff from everyone!
 

Fab Freak

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
70
Location
Bondsville, West Yorkshire
Well done

I could do with a personal trainer!- What you like with bums and tums....or should I say tyres (that's what mine feels like today)...
 

Latest posts

Top