So you yummy geeks, what are you up to tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sulking lol, cut my foot on some glass so not a happy bunny! So take me out and casualty and snuggling on the sofa with hubby I think. Oh and a cheeky tub of Ben and Jerry's

Aww how sweet! I've all of a sudden got a sore throat so cosy night in watching breaking bad with lots of cups of teas and biccys - rock and roll 😝✌️ Haha xx

I'll definitely be watching breaking bad on netflix, when my other half is watching match of the day. Luckily I'm not ill, just a bit tired from a hectic day with the kids. Xx

My evening is planning out to be quite miserable really.

I had a major hair dip dye disaster (my hair) on Wednesday.

I've been in bed with the flu since Thursday...still have it and have been off work.

Today is my friends engagement party and I'm one of her bridesmaids, she's been round to my house to have her nails done and to try to convince me to go to the party...

BUT MY BOILER HAS JUST BROKEN!!!

(all I need now is for my internet to die!)

So I'm cold, have khaki hair and a blubbering mess...anyone fancy going on a date with me?

I'll take you out MummyCat, lol! Xxx

I'm in bed as have been all day with my foot up as had op week ago and still sore/tired.
Just had marks lasagne, salad and homemade pear crumble.
Back to bed watching the voice :)
Have a fab night ladies xx

Pear crumble mmmmmmnnnn xx

I am making nail globes lol. Will be turning my 3rd out in a couple of hours. I've had a bowl of carrot and coriander soup, going to put kids to bed shortly, then I may molest my other half ;) xx

I am making nail globes lol. Will be turning my 3rd out in a couple of hours. I've had a bowl of carrot and coriander soup, going to put kids to bed shortly, then I may molest my other half ;) xx

Ok Twinners you have officially made me totally jealous!!!

I want a nail globe.
I love carrot and coriander soup but have none.
Only the baby granddaughter and my 5yro are throwing out Zzs, my 3yro granddaughter is calling me up the stairs every 3mins (secretly I don't mind, I get kisses and cuddles each time)
And no one to molest for far too long now :(
I need to rectify this this year I think!! Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tucked up in bed already with a water bottle after a full day of massage. Need to recharge to do it all again tomorrow 😴

Ok Twinners you have officially made me totally jealous!!!

I want a nail globe.
I love carrot and coriander soup but have none.
Only the baby granddaughter and my 5yro are throwing out Zzs, my 3yro granddaughter is calling me up the stairs every 3mins (secretly I don't mind, I get kisses and cuddles each time)
And no one to molest for far too long now :(
I need to rectify this this year I think!! Lol.

Make some soup! It's easy, fast and scrummy. You must have carrots, potatoes and onions? You can sub the fresh coriander for dried if you have it? And yes! Rectify it! I will nag you until you do :) xx

Make some soup! It's easy, fast and scrummy. You must have carrots, potatoes and onions? You can sub the fresh coriander for dried if you have it? And yes! Rectify it! I will nag you until you do :) xx

I have potato's and onions, we fed the local gypsy horses the carrots today.. I need to make some for sure mmmmmmmm.

And yes it really does need sorting, 12yrs I've been single for now and I'm bored of it haha
My 5yro gave me a deadline to find a boyf by new year, she told me 2wks before christmas haha
Her reasoning was she wanted me to get married so she can wear a bridesmaid dress and have a party lol
Bless her ;) x

Ahhhh bless her! I absolutely love being on my own, to the point that I crave it. Which is why I've only ever sought relationships with guys that work abroad for weeks on end. I'm maybe a bit odd, but if my oh said he was coming back home forever, I'd be gone like a long dog haha! I like the company on my terms (not that I'm demanding or anything)! So what are you going to do about it? Have you tried online dating? Xx

Aren't some of the geeks having their meet tonight?

Ahhhh bless her! I absolutely love being on my own, to the point that I crave it. Which is why I've only ever sought relationships with guys that work abroad for weeks on end. I'm maybe a bit odd, but if my oh said he was coming back home forever, I'd be gone like a long dog haha! I like the company on my terms (not that I'm demanding or anything)! So what are you going to do about it? Have you tried online dating? Xx

I dated my partner long distance for 6 years, it was great. It gets a bit claustrophobic now that we live together, and I'd love to have more space/time to myself.

I've struggled to find anything decent to watch on tv. I like a good drama.. nothing ! :rolleyes:

What's going on peeps. ...... !!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been told for months by clients, family and the bf that I never have 'me' time or a break from work/home life. So I planned a girly night out as I've not seen my girlfriends since before NY and my babysitter bailed last minute and couldn't find anyone else so I had to cancel, currently say ironically looking at more business stuff lol I did say to people that every time I try to do something for 'me' it never works out that way so clearly it's the universes way of telling me I've not done enough so I don't deserve a break just yet ha ha!

I'm on dating sites, just to be nosey at what's out there.lol.
I've a lot of single dad friends that I get along great with and would happily be more than friends with one or two but I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship by suggesting anything else lol.
One of my SD friends and I take the kids swimming each week, folk assume we are all a unit as the kids aren't fussy which one of us they hang off. Lol.
I am fussy tho, not sure I'd actually want someone to live with again so they'd have to have their own space, be a non smoker, a hands on dad so I know they wouldn't be bothered by my active youngster or grandkids and they gotta be fun... I'm 42 not 92 haha.

I went on a group online dating meet thing, met and got stalked when shopping by a right dodgy filthy soap dodger :eek: :thumbdown: x

I've been told for months by clients, family and the bf that I never have 'me' time or a break from work/home life. So I planned a girly night out as I've not seen my girlfriends since before NY and my babysitter bailed last minute and couldn't find anyone else so I had to cancel, currently say ironically looking at more business stuff lol I did say to people that every time I try to do something for 'me' it never works out that way so clearly it's the universes way of telling me I've not done enough so I don't deserve a break just yet ha ha!

Aww hun that sucks, you need a standby backup and a third one just incase the other two let you down.
Get something planned and enjoy that DESERVED you time x

What's going on peeps. ...... !!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm drinking Dr Pepper, eating mini Wispas and revelling in the silence of 3 sleeping kids 5and under :)

Last time I tried this was new years eve with my 5yro my 3yro & 2yro granddaughters. We were all awake all night and got an hour kip between 6 and 7 lol.
Tonight feels like a breeze :)

Was supposed to go to a bar in London this evening (I hate going out in London) even got myself a spray tan on Friday. Came to about 6 this eve and my sister said she couldn't be bother thankfully that was my get out clause so me and the hubby stayed in :) me in my onsie with a nice cup of hot water and snuggled up with the puppy in front of the tv.

Latest posts

Back