So you yummy geeks, what are you up to tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drinking Dr Pepper, eating mini Wispas and revelling in the silence of 3 sleeping kids 5and under :)

Last time I tried this was new years eve with my 5yro my 3yro & 2yro granddaughters. We were all awake all night and got an hour kip between 6 and 7 lol.
Tonight feels like a breeze :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooh wispas are yum!

Yes geek meet tonight, about 23 girls going. There was a group on Facebook souz arranged. Keep getting up dates and wish I could of gone :( xx

Sitting in with my parents watching terrible tv & stuffing my face with mcdonalds, toffiffe, coke & after eights!

After trailing my mams make up for her birthday party next week & trying to pick an outfit!

Yes geek meet tonight, about 23 girls going. There was a group on Facebook souz arranged. Keep getting up dates and wish I could of gone :( xx

Shocking! ;-)

Well they are missing out all the fun here. Just had a few cream crackers and going to ask my loved one for a cup of tea. It sounds just like a party in an old folks home, haha.

Well it looks like I'm fighting off the ladies tonight w1nnie and Empress Debbie!

It seems as though khaki is definitely my colour! ;)

Well it looks like I'm fighting off the ladies tonight w1nnie and Empress Debbie!

It seems as though khaki is definitely my colour! ;)

I just wish you posted a pic of yourself!!

Aww hun that sucks, you need a standby backup and a third one just incase the other two let you down.
Get something planned and enjoy that DESERVED you time x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well originally it was my nephew who bailed, I asked my brother who said he had a party to go to, asked my dad who said he's going to work at 6am, asked my sister who's at work until 11 from a back to back so then I just accepted defeat so I'm sat with a bottle of wine and some chocolate trawling through SG...Ain't nothing that anyone can teach me about rock and roll ha!

Stop talking about good food! I may have had soup earlier, but besides that I've had a slim fast and a flump lol. Oh and a packet of quavers. For breakfast 😁

I haven't had a night out since April '11. I think I'm due some fun soon! We should try and organise more regional get togethers, it would be amazing to meet xx

Just checked my lottery tickets and I've got 3 numbers and a star in the Euromillions, which means I have won...

£8.70!!

Promise I wont spend it all at once!

Stop talking about good food! I may have had soup earlier, but besides that I've had a slim fast and a flump lol. Oh and a packet of quavers. For breakfast ��

I haven't had a night out since April '11. I think I'm due some fun soon! We should try and organise more regional get togethers, it would be amazing to meet xx

What's a flump?

Just checked my lottery tickets and I've got 3 numbers and a star in the Euromillions, which means I have won...

£8.70!!

Promise I wont spend it all at once!

I bet you do haha!

I just wish you posted a pic of yourself!!

Here I am in all my green glory...sexy creature, aren't I? ;) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391296467.977078.jpg

I bet you do haha!

I have to share it so that would be £4.35. Two cooked breakfasts at college and two cups of tea if I take my own teabags.

That aint bad.

It's only the best 6" of marshmallow ever! And only about 30 calories...it's my daily treat :)

Really? Where do you get those from?

Do you microwave them before eating?

You'll have to party without me; I have some groping to do lol. Goodnight ladies! Xx

Latest posts

Back