So you yummy geeks, what are you up to tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to bed and get some beauty sleep then! :)
I'm off now, night!

Ha ha I didn't know you were on here tonight......I'm an xbox widow at the moment. ......

This made me chuckle ! Just. . . I'm bored ! X

I am Lilly....Suppose I better get myself to the 'I hate flying' thread and tell everyone how my plane nearly spiralled out of the sky like an onion..... ha ha .......They do keep asking!

Drinking blue lagoon cocktails, played poker - won £50. Now playing my Xbox with the OH :) good night seeming though I normally do naff all xx

Drinking blue lagoon cocktails, played poker - won £50. Now playing my Xbox with the OH :) good night seeming though I normally do naff all xx

We're sucking though, as were feeling a bit fresh.

I just got 2 kills and 18 deaths - oh dear! My kill to death ratio will be shocking tomorrow - more excuse to play it and get it back up again :)

I've been doing the mr's washing and ironing for him and his 2 kids! His washer broke.
Was supposed to be out at his gig but had a client booked in late who then bloody cancelled last minute and he had already gone.
Now I'm also bored :(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I am Lilly....Suppose I better get myself to the 'I hate flying' thread and tell everyone how my plane nearly spiralled out of the sky like an onion..... ha ha .......They do keep asking!

Yes do!!!! I'm ex cabin crew and we love hearing these things. Which is a bit sick really. When I was flying I was obsessed with air crash investigation!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Wide awake, drinking a glass of wine & feeling murderous...

About to go to bed 3hrs ago when my (poorly) 16mth old son decides to wake up, and threw a fantastic strop at the fact he woke up, but refused to go back to sleep. Non stop crying. Also the Hells angels house we leave near are having a party and their blooming motorbikes are noisy, doesnt normally bother us but tonight is a different story!

Joint effect by partner and myself to soothe our poor baby for the first hour, then fell mainly to me for the 2nd hr. Finally got baby to sleep and dozed off myself. Now spent this last hour being woken up almost as soon as i fall asleep by an occasional sniffle/whinge from baby whilst partner snores happily away....I'm the one who has to work tomorrow first thing!

God help him (partner) when its time to get up in the morning. Currently plotting suitable revenge in my state of sleep deprivation... and now i theres a police helicopter flying round outside! Can it get any worse?!?

Sorry about the rant but feeling slightly better now! Hope the rest of you are having a great time X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm now reduced to watching total wipeout! I never get how they don't get injured when they fall, it looks so aggressive!

Eugh the sweets have taken toll.

Made a deal with my tummy that I wouldn't eat anything more if It just stopped hurting, yet here I am with a 6 pack of doughnuts....

I'm awake :(
My 3yro granddaughter awoke at 2.30 standing up a the Stargate Nanny!!!! NANNY!!! I go up (I'm sleeping on the sofa with baby in her pram next to me)
She decides she can't sleep without a pancake.. I tell her its for breakfast only and put her back to bed, amazingly my 5yro is still asleep!!
At 3.30 I'm awoken with Nanny!! NANNY!!! I did myself a wee, my 5yro is awake too complaining that granddaughter was smacking her on the head and jumping on her to wake her up... I tell them both to go to sleep as I am VERY tired or there will be NO pancakes!!
At 3.50 all I can hear is squealing, jumping on the bed, shouting and deff not sleeping... I go up to stop this and am faced with 'but nanny I do have a belly ache'..
Belly rubbed, riot act spoken about, warnings made, and a reminder of no pancakes if they don't go to sleep and that I'll be checking in 10 mins..
I can still hear movement up there!!
Baby is now on the wriggle, she'll be up in less than 2hrs.

I will be insisting on naps for all - in seperate bedrooms -after an early lunch ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm awake :(
My 3yro granddaughter awoke at 2.30 standing up a the Stargate Nanny!!!! NANNY!!! I go up (I'm sleeping on the sofa with baby in her pram next to me)
She decides she can't sleep without a pancake.. I tell her its for breakfast only and put her back to bed, amazingly my 5yro is still asleep!!
At 3.30 I'm awoken with Nanny!! NANNY!!! I did myself a wee, my 5yro is awake too complaining that granddaughter was smacking her on the head and jumping on her to wake her up... I tell them both to go to sleep as I am VERY tired or there will be NO pancakes!!
At 3.50 all I can hear is squealing, jumping on the bed, shouting and deff not sleeping... I go up to stop this and am faced with 'but nanny I do have a belly ache'..
Belly rubbed, riot act spoken about, warnings made, and a reminder of no pancakes if they don't go to sleep and that I'll be checking in 10 mins..
I can still hear movement up there!!
Baby is now on the wriggle, she'll be up in less than 2hrs.

I will be insisting on naps for all - in seperate bedrooms -after an early lunch ;)

Poor you hope you can get some peace later xx

Poor you hope you can get some peace later xx

Lol none until 10am ;)

At 4.50 I go up and put a DVD on for them in the hope they drift off to it, the volume is low...
Obv too low as they were then up playing babies and building brick block farms along the hallway.
Baby awakes at 4.55, I manage to keep popping dummy in until 5.30 where a screech tells me its milk o'clock.. Its still dark, I'm not getting her out or let her know I'm watching her, she is asleep by 5.50.
I break up a fight upstairs at 6 and shush them.
They are down at 7.30 and wanting pancakes.
Baby is screaming at 8.15 cause pancakes are taking too long due to her sister being fussy and not liking what I put in the first two...
9am.. Pillows are on sofa, I've convinced the girls to relax and watch peppa, they've a fully belly 2heavy warm blankets over them, baby is drifting in her pramtop... The eyes are beginning to droop..
10am all 3kids are asleep... We all sleep till 2 :)

The afternoon has been fun filled and just ended with a triple kid bath and granddaughters being picked up right as they begin to get tired and grumpy again lol.

I'm sat on my arse waiting for Charlie n the chocolate factory to start, recording despicable me and for youngest to clean the mess up in her bedroom...
I wonder if the 16yro will be joining us now she is home ;)

Latest posts

Back