Some pics , what do you think ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandra V.

Reaction score
I hope I posted this right .
I am lurking for a while and I am brave enough to show you some pics .
What do you think ?
P6240765.jpg

P6240757.jpg

P6190728.jpg

P6180726.jpg

P6100703.jpg

P6100689.jpg

P6040668.jpg

P6080679.jpg

Lovely !

I like the French, the blue french and the black and gold french best.
I had to look twice at the frist ones I thought the smiles were straight ! I did see the pink under the black tiger stripe !:lol:

Love them!!! how did you do the pink ones? ace!!!!! Gel or Acrylic?

they are really nice!!

They're very nice!:hug:

There is a section here called nail critiques. You can post there and get detailed feedback.

they are really great hun! loving the pink with tiger stripe, how did u do the tiger stripe I so want it lol xx

I'm not into nail art but pictures 5 and 7 have the best enhancements. :green:

I can just about live with the nail art on picture 5 which I think looks elegant and tasteful.

Love picture7 not sure on 1&2 I think the straight tiger stripes make the nails look odd !!! Loving the nail art what are you using ????

Picture 7 is my favourite, the nails are lovely and slim. There's some sore looking fingers in a couple of the pictures which, if I'm honest, was the first thing I saw when I looked. The art in picture 5 is pretty too :hug:

Welcome to Geekdom! :hug::hug:

Thank you all for your comments ! Regarding the sore fingers that is how they came in :eek:LOL
I guess you geeks are not so bad at all ...:hug::hug:
The first pic is done with Neon pink gel , on the top is konad stamping with painted acrylic black paint .

really impresive!! my favorate is the french witht he silver detail, very very pretty!!

i love pics 5 & 6 and the last,the nails look gorgeous and i love the art,your french ones look fab,your smile lines are lovely.x

Very pretty nails, I like the french, black&gold french and the last two pics as well!!! Youve done a good job, well done xx

hello. im not anything to do with nails but i think they all look great. i really like the black french with the white dots they are lovely.

chelsea x

They are lovely. I am so envious of your smile lines. Pic 6 is my favourite.

Thank you again !
divota.gif

You have some great artistic flare, and show lovely promise. You're going in the right direction.
Keep up the good work!! and please keep sharing.

I sure will ! You all made me so happy !
hura.gif

Some lovely work pic 7 is my fave fab :)

2 and 5 are my favs would love either of them on myself x x:)

Latest posts

Back