Sometimes it can be too much of a flare nail...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone remember those false teeth sweets ? :eek:

not my cuppa tea lol but would be great in this hot weather to fan youself cool he he

Omg! i think they look awful, awful because of the fact there Fanned but also i dont think they look neat at all!!:eek:

OMG how can she pick her nose with those :D x
Hi,
That was my 1st thought too!!! :lol:
They are so ugly.
Brave person putting them on here :eek:
x x :hug: x x

They look deformed sorry but i think they look like something of the program "my shocking story". I actualy quite like the flared nails ive seen on here though some of them are realy funky. These dont look like the flares I have seen more like a kind of fan or something??xx

Aww these are awful look like spades :eek:

Like a bulldozer ran over them....

ahaha you could fan yourself with thoe nails in this hot weather!!

No accounting for taste, they are awful..xx

LMAO....:lol::lol::lol:

Dearie me....mind you my first set of sculpts looked like that :lol::lol::lol:

I should have left them and said it was the new 'California Look'......

As for picking your nose....one scoop with one of those babies and you will have picked for life!!! :eek:

Like a bulldozer ran over them....

Ha Ha Ha I could see a steam roller going over it... I think that it's great that she did what the client wanted but ya I agree with everyone else she needs to fix the side walls & clean them up a little bit, other than that she did do a good job on them for her first time... =]:green::green::green:

Wow, minky, you could go swimming with those! They look like the flippers people wear on their feet :) Nice job though :)

:lol: :lol: ha ha lol x I didn't mean the pink and white flippery ones lol x those ones were way ott and not my cup of tea ,

but I thought the actual posters fruity nails were so much nicer if you like flared nails :)
here is the fruity nails link again lol x :lol: http://www.salongeek.com/members/an...angela+jones-picture13780-claudias-nails.html

One word... "waste of product".

some people will do anything for attention and some techs just try "way too hard":)

Latest posts

Back