Sometimes it can be too much of a flare nail...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Now those are what I call flares!!!

I'm not a fan of the old flare nail, but those nails would look much better if they were neatened up. The side walls and free edges aren't the same and are very uneven and messy.

Just wanna take my nail file to them :green:

I'm not a fan of the old flare nail, but those nails would look much better if they were neatened up. The side walls and free edges aren't the same and are very uneven and messy.

Just wanna take my nail file to them :green:

me too...not what did i do with that file....i want to go chase her down the street with my file!! lol i guess as long as the client is happy... isn't that what its all about??? to each their own i guess.

kristi

Maybe I'm just an old phart, but I don't get the shovels, I mean flares in the first place.

Those, hell I think my 8YO could do better, edges aren't even, and nevermind that the flare itself is uneven side to side and it looks like there is nothing even close to a line of light.

That is all. LOL at chasing her down the street with a file.....

Nancy

OMG they are VILE lol

Makes me cringe at the thought of what the models own nails will be like after wearing those whoppers. I wonder if she would mind popping over to my house? She could help me strip the wallpaper or give me a hand weeding the garden lol

oh my! I'm not a fan either, they make me cringe a bit too, they just look all wrong. Each to their own and giving the client what they want but surely thats not very good for the natural nail?! And not the best walking advert either!

Last edited:
Flippin' heck, they're ugly!
I'm not a nail tech but I wouldn't want to put my name to those, even if the client begged me!

I will now have nightmares! Gee thanx LOL

I hope to hell these don't make it over this side of the Pacific......

Nancy :)

Oh my giddy aunt!!!!

I'm sorry if this offends omg they are horrendous why would you want these??????????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think they are awful too!!! The nail beds look SO short and stumpy and the side walls are awful, just makes them look deformed!!! lol Whatever floats your boat I suppose, but definately not for me! :lol::lol: xx

Revolting in every way ... They look like donkey hoooves!

OMG how can she pick her nose with those :D x

Just plain wrong on soooo many levels yuck :grr:

um...... I live here in the usa and i guess these type of nails are popular in california, but i really hope they do not make it here in colorado- at least i havent noticed it here yet- i just cant get it, you spend all the time you can to perfect your sidewalls etc.... and now they are doing this?!! i do not think i could bring myself to do this- but i guess to each his/her own- i personally think that they look hideous!!!! i do not want to be rude- i know you were doing what the client wanted...............:eek:

:eek::eek::eek:
i'm speechless.

Latest posts

Back