spiral nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
thought id have a go at these spiral nails. this is a first attempt, so im quite pleased with myself

Attachments

• spiral nail.jpg
    spiral nail.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3,091
How clever are you glynis:)

that looks great glyn, well done:)

Peter Pan said:
thought id have a go at these spiral nails. this is a first attempt, so im quite pleased with myself
MARVELOUS SEE IT NO SO HARD

Well done that is brill I will have to have a go myself!!

really really fantastic glynis!!! looks nice and neat well done !!!xxx

WOW they look really cool!!

I have never seen nor heard of this, is there a lot of demand for it??

How do you do it? And how do you do anything with them??

xx

cool nails glynis....love them

well done...first attempt is a good one

Good work Glynis:hug: I think Nafia has inspired us all! I've just spent an hour looking for some old dollar bills.

wow hun well done,thats well neater than my attempt :irked: lol :green: (im jealous now)
my doggie bit mine off before i was tormenting him with it and he bit it off lol it was my own fault!!!
soon we'll know if we spot a fellow nail geek while out and about....just look for the spiral nail....we'll be like members of the "spiral cult" :green:

Fab G think we maybe seeing much more of the spirals :hug:

They look fab
xxxx:green:

The spiral is making us geeks addicted,i like it alot anything unusual gets my attention.i love the colour you have chosen.:)

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Spiral nails are personally not my cup of tea but I do have to admit that this is an amazing creation. This is the second recent photo of a spiral nail and even I'm tempted to have a play. Good work.

Looks really good Glynis, well done. x

:eek: wow going to have to give these a go , they look fab hurry with the tutorial !!!

well i've got to say i think they are great, emmsybabes has done one recently too and that was great, you'll have to let us know how to do it, looking at them makes me want to start doing them too !!! (i want to be in the spiral club).

:smack:

Absolutely fab !!:)

fab spiral hun. cant wait for a tutorial on this

Peter Pan said:

Wow that looks really neat how on earth is that done?

Latest posts

Back