Spray tanned a pervert!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, isn't there some stuff called "Deep Heat" or something like that which you could have handed him in place of barrier cream to massage onto his bits? :green:

Hi all,I just have to share this with you. Had a call today from a chap who wanted a spray tan, didn't mind as my husband's at home and so told him to come over.Did think it was a bit suspicious as he was travelling 40 minutes to get to me, anyway thought business is business.He asked if I would be doing it and I offered my husband to spray him as he is qualified,he wanted me to do it as he said he felt uncomfortable with a man.Asked me if it was ok for me to do him naked,said I didn't mind.BIG MISTAKE! Did the tan and he kept moving his hand over his bits so i thought he was nervous.Well at end of tan I dried him off with hose and told him to get dressed.He then asked for some barrier cream so he could put it on his bits! I was a bit in shock but told him it was fine and that he didn't need any.He insisted,then he started to touch his bits,massaging it all in! He asked me 3 times for more cream and carried on playing with himself. Told him to get dressed.I was messing with my gun,tidying up,didn't want to look.In the end I walked out of the room.
That's it now I'm not doing anymore men,put me right off! It's only my 2nd paying client aswell.he also wants a massage and his bits waxing.No flippin thanks.
Not very happy. Girls, please be careful,you never know.
Hi hun i have a bloke that keeps on ringing me up asking if i will wax his bits and every time i say no, another one that wants full body massage asking can he be naked and he gets the same answer NO, then i have had a bloke ringing me up asking if i did spray tans i said yes then he said did i mind him having it done naked i said no :eek: he then said do you think my bits will go dark?? and asked what my thoughts were on it, i put phone down, i will not do men now, if they even ring up i tell them no sorry women only. Some men are just perves :eek:
Good thing your husband is there though. :hug:

LOL beautyathome, is the Geek running a naughty word filter that turns a certain North Lincs town into "S****horpe"?

Let's try a few such towns.

S****horpe.
Penistone.
Lightwater.

LOL beautyathome, is the Geek running a naughty word filter that turns a certain North Lincs town into "S****horpe"?

Let's try a few such towns.

S****horpe.
Penistone.
Lightwater.

Only does it to S c u n t h o r p e!

Ruth - never noticed that before! How funny.

Silly me though - i've just been looking at lightwater trying to spot the word! Duh! had to show the husband:lol:

Ruth - never noticed that before! How funny.

Silly me though - i've just been looking at lightwater trying to spot the word! Duh! had to show the husband:lol:

It would be ligh****er lol!!!

Only does it to S c u n t h o r p e!
lol Ruth yes your right my town is the only one i think, never noticed anybody elses, :lol:
When i first joined i didn't understand why it did it, then i thought oh yes its a naughty word thats why, lol.

lol Ruth yes your right my town is the only one i think, never noticed anybody elses, :lol:
When i first joined i didn't understand why it did it, then i thought oh yes its a naughty word thats why, lol.

ahhhh , now i see ! [it took me quite a while there]
i was totally oblivious to that.
i thought you hated where you lived and were refering to it as sh1t - thorpe
:lol:

that took me about 10 mins aswell Ruth, thought you'd lost the plot for a minute there!!!
But no its just my lethargic brain again!! Not to worry carry on I'm up to speed now.

ahhhh , now i see ! [it took me quite a while there]
i was totally oblivious to that.
i thought you hated where you lived and were refering to it as sh1t - thorpe
:lol:
lol, sounds about right, as a place is not that bad if it wasn't for the steel work i don't think anybody would be living here :eek:
originally from Derby moved here for love :Love: :lol: been here ever since :rolleyes: as for business believe you me after 3 years still trying to push my clientel up, slowly getting there. x

AAGH it rewrote the URL too so you get a broken link! Replace the "****" with that gynaecological slang word and ye shall see...
lol, your really trying hard with this arn't you lol :hug:

Blimey poor you hun, I tan blokes but never ever naked we girlies have got to put our safety first and in this day and age you never know whats lurking under the undies!!!! i used to be a nurse so am very aware of these things, personally i would have thrown him out in the street naked so he would think twice about doing it ever again!!!
persevere though hun its worth it and there cant be that many weirdo's out there can there?

I've had a guy ring me twice in the last year - i think he'd forgotten he'd already tried me! He did the whole bit finding out all about the tan, the preparation, application, price. Then just as he's about to book, he throws in 'I'm a naturist, is that a problem?'. Something about the way he said it made me sense trouble.

The first time, it caught me off guard and I was really flustered, which I think was the reaction he wanted. The next time several months later, I explained I would be happy to do it if he agreed to my husband being present, or if he brought his partner along too. At this point he decided my rates were too expensive! Funny that!

Just put this one down to experience, and work out how you would have liked to react, and if there was anything you could have done which would have stopped it. Rehearse your response, then you will be confident next time - which will probably never happen! Most customers, male or female are genuine, you were unlucky with this one xx

Hi Jane,
any idea what part of brum he was from? I operate all around this area and would be grateful to know.
Jac

Latest posts

Back