spray tanners please advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

add-ons you offer as part of your spraytan service

• nasal plugs

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • disposable underwear

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • retail, creams lotions and potions

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • before/after care sheets

Votes: 44 91.7%
  • client consultation cards

Votes: 39 81.3%

• Total voters

littlegrohl

Reaction score
Just wondering what add-ons you offer as part of your spray tanning service..
could you also explain why/why you dont offer the above. .and also if there is anything you do offer that i didnt include in the poll.

Trying to complete my service menu and decide what will be viable to include.
thanks for your help.

PS!!! I FIXED IT UP>> SO IF YOU ALREADY VOTED CAN YOU DO SO AGAIN>>THIS TIME MULTIPLE

All on your poll but not the nasel plugs :hug:

cathie and judy, i had to redo the poll.. so if you can could you take it again?
also can anyone explain the benifits of nasal plugs.. as they have never been offered to me, as a client.. but im thinking they are probably a good idea..
my training is on the 28th so im sure i will find out, but it has got me interested as to why i never had the opportunity to use them, are they an important add-on for health reasons?

I always offer a hair 'net', esp for clients with long or light coloured hair.

Ok hun have done it now. Nasal plugs I don't offer as usually clients feel silly enough having a spray...especially first go with having something shoved up their nose.
Hairnets, headbands, bobbles, sticky feet also are useful.
Also have disposable flip flops mainly for pedi use but they are handy for people wearing tight full leg boots etc.
I also keep a couple of umbrellas near the door to get them to the car if it's raining.

:eek:Nasal plugs? that means you would have to breath through your mouth? No i dont offer a spray tanned tongue as part of my treatment:green:

I do put a mild barrier cream of some clients dry areas, a strong barrier on nails like vasline and offer shower hats for people with light hair. Also looking into sticky feet and a ph balanced pre spritzer.

After spraying my poor husband with different samples of solution over the past fews I have finally picked celebrity secrets, they have great creams and scrubs at great prices. Also i will be keeping sun lab solution on my treatments, then my clients get a great choice of shades and tones.

well even without nasal plugs i assume they closethere mouth and hold breath yea?

i have all of the above with the exception of nasal plug but also offer shower caps to cover the clients hair especially if they are blonde or bleeched hair this can be bad if tan gets in hair trust me !!!:)

I offer nasal plugs and no one has ever taken me up on the offer. I do explain the benefits tho to anyone with asthmatic conditions. (i.e filters the spray and stops it being ingested)

I also offer moisturiser for any dry bits, wipes to take deo/makeup/perfume off, and hair nets/bands for long hair or very blonde hair.

I don't give printed sheets but I explain verbally all before and after care.

Also voted for disposable undies and consult sheets

I offer all of the above.

Nasal plugs are not used very often, but I have them there and always explain the benefits.

By the way, you can still breathe through your nose when wearing the nasal plugs (well the ones I have anyway). They are foam plugs.

I also offer sachets of exfoliant and sachets of tan extender if they want them, which normally helps to sell my retail goods.

I use all of the above except nasal plugs.. I offer disposable masks rather than nasal plugs.. it just doesnt look right.. sorry!!!:lol:

All except nasal plugs for me too. Slough wipes to remove deodrant and make up as well. i personally use a face amsk though as i ahve found even with experience that the particles flaot in the air,

actually just wonderign do they float as long as dust particles(30/40min) does anyone know.
x

I don't offer nasal plugs.
I do offer sticky feet and shower caps and leave some baby wipes for the clients to wipe their lips (tan lotion tastes horrible) and nails.

I use all of the above minus the nasal plugs..
Sticky feet are great! Although the ones i have seem to rip the skin of your feet..but atleast they arnt orange! LOL.

Just wondering if anyone uses disclaimers? Or what you put on your client cards?

xx

Everything except nasal plugs for me.
I also provide a dressing gown, hair nets and I wipe the soles of their feet and their palms with baby wipes.
If I am doing a party, then I bring two dressing gowns to allow for a quicker client swap.

Don't forget to offer them some form of incentive if they rebook so they come back for another spraytan:hug:

Latest posts

Back